Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Why, just to ask?

Had a bad time at West Ham but last season for Hull he had 9 goals in 24 games. Stats that none of our wingers could match.

Wouldn't be too keen on this one either. Hard worker yes, but I don't think he's got the quality to improve us. He's nowhere near as good as Albrighton in my opinion. 

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

Wouldn't be too keen on this one either. Hard worker yes, but I don't think he's got the quality to improve us. He's nowhere near as good as Albrighton in my opinion. 

Not suggesting he's better than Albrighton or even as good. I rate Albrighton as one of the best we've ever had.

Just that he's the sort of player we need and he would provide a good option off the bench.

He's certainly better than Musa and would provide a better option than Gray if we're defending a lead.

If he's being given away I think we'd be daft not to have a look at him.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Not suggesting he's better than Albrighton or even as good. I rate Albrighton as one of the best we've ever had.

Just that he's the sort of player we need and he would provide a good option off the bench.

He's certainly better than Musa and would provide a better option than Gray if we're defending a lead.

If he's being given away I think we'd be daft not to have a look at him.

Can't disagree with any of that. No doubt he'd be a solid option on the bench or as back up. If we were to sign Snodgrass I'd like to think it's as well as where else we should be strengthening rather than instead of. 

Palace about to sign Oliver Burke who hasn't settled at RBL for £15m.... showed some serious promise at Forest and was tipped for top four before the random RBL transfer, certainly wouldn't mind us competing with Palace on this one! He's a Melton lad by the looks of things (after growing up in Scotland of course)

25 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Palace about to sign Oliver Burke who hasn't settled at RBL for £15m.... showed some serious promise at Forest and was tipped for top four before the random RBL transfer, certainly wouldn't mind us competing with Palace on this one! He's a Melton lad by the looks of things (after growing up in Scotland of course)

Never saw him play for Forrest but anytime I've saw him for Scotland, he's been poor. 

4 hours ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Good to hear the club is still looking, please be that CB and RB we've all been screaming for 

'In an ideal world' Says to me he would LIKE 1 or 2 more, but its looking like nothing will happen.

Hope that is me just being pessimistic & reading the statement as 'glass half empty' and im totally wrong

Hopefully someone injury free, two out of three new signing carrying injuries before the season even started isn't the best.

If we have finished with signings I'm concerned, we have a few injury prone players, and don't think we have enough quality in depth.

Archived