Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

16 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Can't believe we aren't in for Fosu-Mensah, he's unreal. I know we don't like to take players on loan we have very little chance of signing permanently but right now we badly need a dynamic right back and he ticks all the boxes short term.

Me too. Those that haven't seen him play will be surprised how good he is. Gutted to hear hes gone to palace.

If the Musa to Hull move is happening , and it's probably nailed on really, then I think we'll see a re-shuffle. I'd be interested in Perez as a replacement and I can see another CB, but the fact still not a sniff of a right back is mental. I rate Simpson highly but if he gets a knock, big Darn or Amartey aren't confident back up. 

27 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

He has put a request in because he wants a bigger club and champs league. We do not fit that bill. Last summer was our chance at getting him!!

Rumoured he has a release clause of 36 mill

if so, no need to request a transfer ????

and he is looking to move upwards from Sevilla - we don't fit the bill !  We already bought the cheaper option from there!!

On 8/8/2017 at 08:32, Ric Flair said:

Can't believe we aren't in for Fosu-Mensah, he's unreal. I know we don't like to take players on loan we have very little chance of signing permanently but right now we badly need a dynamic right back and he ticks all the boxes short term.

He's signed for Palace on a season-long loan

I see that Juventus are being linked with a 23 Million pound move for Emre Can, i know it doesn't work like this but i would definitely be interested with that price being quoted, although i understand that we wouldn't be an attractive choice for him. Still though good price if true!

11 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

I see that Juventus are being linked with a 23 Million pound move for Emre Can, i know it doesn't work like this but i would definitely be interested with that price being quoted, although i understand that we wouldn't be an attractive choice for him. Still though good price if true!

Its a yes from me.... but hazard better

Archived