Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

On 23/08/2017 at 12:19, General Smuts said:

I'd love us to send a real statement of intent before the end of the window and splash out on real quality. If we could start September with an 11 like below we'd be cooking. 

Kasper

Hysaj - Gibson - Maguire - Fuchs

Mahrez - Silva - N'Didi - Albrighton

Itchynacho

Vardy

No Chance we would be able to get Hysaj, all the players love being at Napoli, and they have got into the Champions League group stages

The team needs a strong right-back - someone who is able to start counter-attacks effectively, is quick but reads the game well too.

I thought Amartey would give Simpson a good run for his money, but unfortunately doesn't appear a success here yet.

53 minutes ago, Frank_mckenzie said:

I believe west ham didn't want to go that high and he's not had a pre season so would take about a month to get him up to speed. That's what I took from sky sports.

Yeah pretty much what I read too. I'm not saying I particularly want him to leave but if he has no future maybe we could send Slimani back there as part of the deal

20 hours ago, moore_94 said:

No Chance we would be able to get Hysaj, all the players love being at Napoli, and they have got into the Champions League group stages

I feel like if I name enough right backs maybe someone at the club will cotton on to the fact that we are in dire need of another right back and finally buy one.

this summer transfer window has been yet another unsuccessful one something at the club needs to happen reguarding our business because its a shambles, we should of had our defence sorted out with high end recruitment don't get me wrong Maguire is a huge coup but we need 2 more CB and a RB Back up to simpson why sign Ulloa on a new contract should of sold him on, surely if the fans can see where the teams weakness CS must aswel but yet we keep buying CM and forwards ( mostly ) Development squad players

22 hours ago, Frank_mckenzie said:

I believe west ham didn't want to go that high and he's not had a pre season so would take about a month to get him up to speed. That's what I took from sky sports.

Can see them going back in for him after today. They are struggling big time.

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

What I want? All our key players to stay, Leo, Moose, Mendy & Benny to leave. Smalling & Silva to sign.

What I expect? Slimani, Drinky, Benny & Moose to leave and a dodgy CB from Serie A to sign.

I'm desperate to be proved wrong.

We don't have Ranieri to sign dodgy serie a players anymore. 

Archived