Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

Last year a teaser was sent out for the away kit in late May. Understandably, Puma probably isn't as excited for this year's launches for us. Anyone have an inkling when we'll have some more info on the away and third kits?

On 20/05/2017 at 00:23, FoxCal said:

Popped into JC on my lunch earlier for a quick look, not embroidered. That said, it's a much more high quality heat transfer than the Puma logos have been in the past. I'm reasonably confident they'll be fine but I'd remain wary of potentially losing a couple after a few washes. 

More of  concerned for me is the effect the bag  I need to carry my meds in over my shoulder will wipe them out in a very short time...deffo not buying one this coming season.

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

2017/18 Training wear on sale at LCFCdirect. Doesn't look anywhere near as nice as last years.

the walk-out jackets look so shit lol 

the fvck is that kind of design?!

Ridiculous pricing as well. £60 for that is terrible. 

Really hope we strike a deal with someone other than Puma next year.

Mind you, even the ever reliable Adidas and Umbro have released some uggly designs of late, whilst Nike designed one template three years a go and just change the colours.

9 hours ago, mhs123 said:

Some wonderful kits here ..

https://www.lcfc.com/galleries/423928 

that jade and navy shirt was a classic for me

8 hours ago, Ricey said:

Really hope we strike a deal with someone other than Puma next year.

Mind you, even the ever reliable Adidas and Umbro have released some uggly designs of late, whilst Nike designed one template three years a go and just change the colours.

im with you there, ive been pretty impressed with Under Armours kits of recently,the new Southampton shirts looks pretty nice

Archived