Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

I've always thought spurs we're a quality outfit, always used to win something and have always had quality players. The only thing that annoyed me about them was the yid racist thing they were moaning about and before you knew it they started singing about yid army, couldn't believe just how two faced it all was. Oh and glen hoddle, great player but such a cock as a commentator, wonder whose arse he buttered to get on the bbc, sky and bt sport payrolls

“The atmosphere has been good,” said King. “Riyad is aware as anyone that if no one comes in, then he is a Leicester City player. The boys have been saying that to him.

for me, thats a good thing. if his teammates hated him they would have avoided him but this tells me that they still want his services and still consider him as a teammate and part of the team

5 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Taken from the merc? Andy king interview..

Read that and got the impression he was covering for mahrez in a funny sort of way. As in "I think I've fvcked up lads, how do I get myself out of this"

6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Read that and got the impression he was covering for mahrez in a funny sort of way. As in "I think I've fvcked up lads, how do I get myself out of this"

Players still backing him, good press from king really and the club.

Riyad has a point to prove!

interesting article 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/players-forced-to-stay-against-their-will-how-panned-out-manchester-united-arsenal-liverpool-a7851736.html

“We are a tight-knit group and we work hard. A lot of us have been together now for a long period of time and we are not going to let anyone down tools and think that is all right.

“He knows the way we work and if he isn’t going to put it in for the team, then he will get dug out for that.

“But it is full credit to him, everyone can see he is an outstanding player and he showed that again with a number of great chances created, and he scored.”

Kingy Image result for love eyes emoji

He might not be our most talented player these days but he loves this club and I think he's a big influence when it comes to stuff like this. 

6 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Id say it was probably a combination of both trying to put himself in the shop window, and a case of it being preseason which gave him more time on the ball to excell

Let's be honest. For Mahrez, it is a case of  'damn if you do, damn if you don't'. If he didn't play well or was perceived to not have put any efforts, the comments here would be even more ferocious.

6 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Sounds good, but they didnt stop him playing like he wasn't bothered last season

Tell me who didn't play like they weren't bothered for 3/4 of last season except maybe for Kasper and Ndidi?

1 hour ago, crisp packet said:

Andy king knows that CS is the boss when it come to apply rules, but kingy as a decent person  player , and professional man told us with his  own words how much he wanted mahrez staying , and since he is very close to him uses both ways to get mahrez happy and concentrated if he have to leaves ( when offers come ) or he has to settle if no offers coming, fair play from andy king

2 hours ago, the fox said:

for me, thats a good thing. if his teammates hated him they would have avoided him but this tells me that they still want his services and still consider him as a teammate and part of the team

Course they do. They are colleagues, not fans, and they aren't going to hate on him for wanting a better life for himself if the opportunity is there.

He looks very happy here:

These lads have been through a lot together as King said. Things were bad last season, and there may have been some falling outs but that's because we were playing shit collectively. I'd expect nothing less from a competitive and well run club like us.

Riyad knows he is welcome, and has enough respect to not mug off the rest of the lads by throwing his toys out the pram.

I'm secretly hoping we get another year out of him, a big one, and his value goes up to £60m or £70m.

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Perhaps but i didnt hear of spurs hate so much before  that season. I get why people dislike them but my opinion thats all. I def dislike arsenal more but i also have an arsenal supporting uncle so maybe thats why lol

A lot of hate was generated by their sh*tty fans at the league cup final against us at Wembley in 1999. Punching women and abusing fans with young kids and behaving like they were something special. Add to that their god awful supporters site and absolute hatred of us and you have a pretty good reason to dislike those perennial bottlers. At least Arsenal has won something in the past twenty years.

4 hours ago, Redouane said:

Tell me who didn't play like they weren't bothered for 3/4 of last season except maybe for Kasper and Ndidi?

Yea but when the rest did eventually pick up their game he still wasn't bothered.

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Id say it was probably a combination of both trying to put himself in the shop window, and a case of it being preseason which gave him more time on the ball to excell

Hank wtf is with that shite red club badge?

10 hours ago, surrifox said:

Perhaps we could help them out of their difficulty by paying some of his wages for them 

He's not given himself much to bargain with. Stating he wants out most clubs will just offer to match his wage here.

6 hours ago, crisp packet said:

Players still backing him, good press from king really and the club.

Riyad has a point to prove!

interesting article 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/players-forced-to-stay-against-their-will-how-panned-out-manchester-united-arsenal-liverpool-a7851736.html

No club came in for Mahrez last summer.

Course he looks happy - his agent has texted him to say a few clubs are now interested and we know Roma did actually make an offer

noticed ac Milan have crept into the betting - a club with money but surely they must have already bought someone of riyad's ilk this summer! 

He's not leaving. He'll finish his career here. Andy King that is. That article is from a man more than happy to never leave us Hahahaa. It's a good read though. I hope this pre-season with us makes Mahrez a little less desperate to leave us and has a monster season and it takes care of itself. Champions League.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Course he looks happy - his agent has texted him to say a few clubs are now interested and we know Roma did actually make an offer

noticed ac Milan have crept into the betting - a club with money but surely they must have already bought someone of riyad's ilk this summer! 

Shakespeare said there have been no bids for him didn't he? After the Albion game?

As my rant of the day for this looooong ass news story. Why do the papers keep churning out the same story of '[insert club] wants mahrez but not for 30/40/50 million'

My car is worth 3k, I ent gonna bloody sell it for 500 quid am i. 

7 hours ago, Redouane said:

Albrighton always put a shift in, Okazaki, Simpson.   Drinkwater was our best player until injury took it's toll.

Archived