Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

I think at this stage the Club need to set a deadline date for any deal. Otherwise it's going to interfere with our preparations for the new season.

How can Shakey plan tactics around him in the team and then he's off in August.

He should be told if it's not sorted quickly he's here for the season unless anyone pays silly money in January.

Shakey should just sit Mahrez down and tell him.. ' Look Riyad Mate If you had the season like when we won the premiership mate Barcelona would be in for you.. no one is coming in for you with a sensible price now. Have one more unreal season and they will come back for you'

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Shakey should just sit Mahrez down and tell him.. ' Look Riyad Mate If you had the season like when we won the premiership mate Barcelona would be in for you.. no one is coming in for you now with a sensible price now. Have one more unreal season and they will come back for you'

Hope you're correct, I'd rather have Riyad on top form than any of our "targets".

12 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

Roma won't be stumping up the cash, it's not their style.

Arsenal will depend on Lemar.

Chelsea looks a no-go.

Tottenham are the team to worry about snatching him.

Doubt that highly. It's very unlike Daniel Levy to stump up a massive fee like £50m. 

Spurs are very much like Roma. It's not their style to soend a tonne on one player.

3 minutes ago, Adster said:

Doubt that highly. It's very unlike Daniel Levy to stump up a massive fee like £50m. 

Spurs are very much like Roma. It's not their style to soend a tonne on one player.

Soldado, Lamela, Eriksson...

They were interested in January. If someone offers us £40M I'd be surprised if we didn't sell.

God, I wish we could keep him, although he wasn't really interested last season he's still the best footballer to play for us and he is the only creative player we seem to have at the moment. I would love it if he got injured.

Can't see him going to Spurs unless he takes a pay cut which I doubt him and his agent will agree to. Spurs have a very strict salary policy and Riyad is already above that at Leicester; that's before you even factor in any further rises that he and his agent will most likely demand in order to move.

4 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Can't see him going to Spurs unless he takes a pay cut which I doubt him and his agent will agree to. Spurs have a very strict salary policy and Riyad is already above that at Leicester; that's before you even factor in any further rises that he and his agent will most likely demand in order to move.

Can you see Mahrez getting a place in front of their attacking players anyway? I can't. He said he wanted Champions League football anyway, not group stage football.

17 minutes ago, Adster said:

True and their wages are relatively low. He'd have to take a big pay cut and no way spurs will pay 50m

32 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

Soldado, Lamela, Eriksson...

They were interested in January. If someone offers us £40M I'd be surprised if we didn't sell.

None of which cost near £50m.

Our club is playing hard ball and rightly so. It's refreshing to see. Tottenham okay hardball for their players, so we should also. 

Their wage structure is also similar to ours if not lower. Therefore I can't really see him ending up at Spurs.

If he was very serious in wanting to leave, would've thought he would requested to not play in yesterday's game.

So maybe Shakespeare, as you'd expect, had a meeting with him to acknowledge that the team does need him and that he's still valued - even after what he said back in May.

2 hours ago, les-tah said:

Shakey should just sit Mahrez down and tell him.. ' Look Riyad Mate If you had the season like when we won the premiership mate Barcelona would be in for you.. no one is coming in for you with a sensible price now. Have one more unreal season and they will come back for you'

I agree, maybe he should tell him he isn't going for a silly cheap price, however make promises if that he beds down and gives a good half season, he can go in January when the big offers come in.

if he has a half season life the title winning one, there will be plenty of worried teams wanting to bolster their squad

3 hours ago, les-tah said:

Mahrez  answers : so where is Kante?

CS  answers : euuuuuuuuuuh, euuuuuuuuuh, indeed   , ibooooora, let me drink a glass of water    , mmmmmmmm,  man i m a king    You are right mahrez , you get me , just gooooooooooooooo

15 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

CS  answers : euuuuuuuuuuh, euuuuuuuuuh, indeed   , ibooooora, let me drink a glass of water    , mmmmmmmm,  man i m a king    You are right mahrez , you get me , just gooooooooooooooo

You what mate??!

16 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

Are you ok?

I think Mahrez might just want a change. Like we all do at work sometimes. It is allowed.

I doubt he has anything but good feelings for the club at which he hit the big time, and I bet he respects Shakey.

I think he just wants a change. Possibly another crack at the Champs League, to live in a different City and to play some different football.

Who can blame him if that's what he wants. And how many of us have stayed at the same place of work for our whole careers? Even if we have done, I suspect we've wondered what it's like elsewhere.

Two things about Riyad. Firstly, I don't think he's a bad bloke just because he's openly expressed he wants to leave. And secondly why should we stand in his way if he does want this? He's more than given us his best.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think Mahrez might just want a change. Like we all do at work sometimes. It is allowed.

I doubt he has anything but good feelings for the club at which he hit the big time, and I bet he respects Shakey.

I think he just wants a change. Possibly another crack at the Champs League, to live in a different City and to play some different football.

Who can blame him if that's what he wants. And how many of us have stayed at the same place of work for our whole careers? Even if we have done, I suspect we've wondered what it's like elsewhere.

Two things about Riyad. Firstly, I don't think he's a bad bloke just because he's openly expressed he wants to leave. And secondly why should we stand in his way if he does want this? He's more than given us his best.

I absolutely agree - BUT the fee has to be right for the club.

19 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

You what mate??!

I put it in a finnier  manner by phrasing CS answers to mahrez on the players that replace Kante ( Ndidi  Iborra, Drinkwater   And King ) 

Just a cool amswer  to the previous post

Archived