Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

1 hour ago, the fox said:

got some free time on my hand so i thought i would rewatch some of the match, this post gonna be a bit long but trust me, if you are interested in our tactics and why riyad played good this match/didn't play as good the past season, give this post a try.

hope you enjoyed the work:thumbup:

Not going to quote the entire post, but just wanted to say what a fantastic post! Great to have posts like this on the forum, making some great points.

Personally I hope Mahrez stays. The best technical player I've ever seen play for the club, who can do things that no one else can. Had a shocking season last year but capable of the sublime. We are better with him than without.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

his got 40 days to secure a move, there is no reason why "he'll pull a strop" before august 31st :schmike:

I'm referring to if we keep him past the window, could be angry he didn't get the move? seems to be okay playing for us atm so I wont complain

3 hours ago, chapero82 said:

I wouldn't find that funny at all I hate Spurs much more than Arsenal lol 

3 hours ago, sylofox said:

Me to I hate the cvnts.

I'm also in your club. Despise Spurs with a passion. Want to see their side broken up and manager leave before they do go on to win something.

25 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I'm also in your club. Despise Spurs with a passion. Want to see their side broken up and manager leave before they do go on to win something.

Seeing Mahrez (or any of our players)  in a verminous Spuds kit would be absolutely sickening!... 

Imagine Mahrez celebrating a goal with horse face and that irritating twat Dele Alli...... Doesn't bear thinking about!! 

41 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

The only thing I could cheer about spuds would be them going bust.

One can live in hope.

12 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Seeing Mahrez (or any of our players)  in a verminous Spuds kit would be absolutely sickening!... 

Imagine Mahrez celebrating a goal with horse face and that irritating twat Dele Alli...... Doesn't bear thinking about!! 

The most irritating thing for me is they are creating a very very good young side. Just can't stand the thought of them being successful. Should rise above it but I desperately want them to fail.

20 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

The most irritating thing for me is they are creating a very very good young side. Just can't stand the thought of them being successful. Should rise above it but I desperately want them to fail.

Hopefully the new stadium costs will bankrupt them!!! 

2 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Think you're on your own with that one .

Perhaps but i didnt hear of spurs hate so much before  that season. I get why people dislike them but my opinion thats all. I def dislike arsenal more but i also have an arsenal supporting uncle so maybe thats why lol

I understand the spurs hate if it was based on just their fans... but really what else? 

A fantastically well run club financially that levy has wrestled back full control of over the last few years and turned in to a real force, attracting and producing top quality players as well as financing what will go on to be the blueprint for stadiums of the future.

They have the best striker this country has had since shearer and the first we’ve had in decades that could go on to be truly world class and break records.

They’ve a manager who although they poached, has gone on to shape a real identity for a team that had nothing for years and years but endless streams of managers and foreign has beens.

i genuinely think the only hatred people have on here is for the fans... I mean yes Kane etc posted some stupid shit during our title year but it was really just harmless footballer banter.

i personally hope they eventually follow in our footsteps... and it’s that sentence that makes me wonder why anyone would hate them.... no matter what they do or when they do it, we’ll still have got there first.... ;) 

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I understand the spurs hate if it was based on just their fans... but really what else? 

A fantastically well run club financially that levy has wrestled back full control of over the last few years and turned in to a real force, attracting and producing top quality players as well as financing what will go on to be the blueprint for stadiums of the future.

They have the best striker this country has had since shearer and the first we’ve had in decades that could go on to be truly world class and break records.

They’ve a manager who although they poached, has gone on to shape a real identity for a team that had nothing for years and years but endless streams of managers and foreign has beens.

i genuinely think the only hatred people have on here is for the fans... I mean yes Kane etc posted some stupid shit during our title year but it was really just harmless footballer banter.

i personally hope they eventually follow in our footsteps... and it’s that sentence that makes me wonder why anyone would hate them.... no matter what they do or when they do it, we’ll still have got there first.... ;) 

Their fans is enough.

Their players giving it the biggun when "coming for us" then acting like brats and having a meltdown when it doesn't go their way helps also.

Oh and the manager moaning about us getting the easy fixtures.

Plus melts like Souness being up their arse whilst slating us.

Detest them... can't wait until they lose their manager and best players.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Their fans is enough.

Their players giving it the biggun when "coming for us" then acting like brats and having a meltdown when it doesn't go their way helps also.

Oh and the manager moaning about us getting the easy fixtures.

Plus melts like Souness being up their arse whilst slating us.

Detest them... can't wait until they lose their manager and best players.

......and their stadium burns down. 

Apart from that,  I wish them all the best! 

My dislike for Spurs is two things. Their fans and the media. Their fans has been covered. The media are so far up their arse its beyond belief. They went on like they won the league the last two seasons.

Their team I wouldn't say I have a big problem with. Don't particularly like Alli. Kane I've warmed to. Pochettino is top drawer. There's a lot to respect about them but the two things I mentioned earlier are enough.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

My dislike for Spurs is two things. Their fans and the media. Their fans has been covered. The media are so far up their arse its beyond belief. They went on like they won the league the last two seasons.

Glenn Hoddle is guilty of this in particular when he commentates on England matches. You can sometimes hear him jacking off when Dier, Alli and Kane are involved. 

It's a good job Lineker always remains professional and neutral. 

1 minute ago, Jobyfox said:

Glenn Hoddle is guilty of this in particular when he commentates on England matches. You can sometimes hear him jacking off when Dier, Alli and Kane are involved. 

It's a good job Lineker always remains professional and neutral. 

Glenn Hoddle is biased to the point of unprofessionalism. He's a total embarrassment commentating on England. He cannot ever praise a thing Vardy does yet actually praised Kane once when he hit the post with a penalty lol

I've just always felt they're massively favoured. There's a real snobbery about them.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Glenn Hoddle is biased to the point of unprofessionalism. He's a total embarrassment commentating on England. He cannot ever praise a thing Vardy does yet actually praised Kane once when he hit the post with a penalty lol

I've just always felt they're massively favoured. There's a real snobbery about them.

"Positive penalty".

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

His Barca dream could be over.....

Barcelona make shock bid for Philippe Coutinho... but Liverpool are expected to reject €80m offer and fight to keep their star

So Coutinho is worth over £80m, and Roma expect us to sell Mahrez for £20m? Stay strong, Vichai.

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wonder if it's possible to convince Mahrez to stay rather him being forced to stay by us not accepting a suitable fee. I've just a feeling he's not done yet with us and I hope its amicable.

for me, i don't think he is unhappy personally. football wise is what worries me. i find it hard to believe that riyad would leave if he thinks the team can provide the same support and stage to succeed like the WBA game. just tell him "arsenal are in the europa league and you are still not their priority, just give us one more season. or, we promise you that you can leave in january if barca come knocking, plus, the preseason is almost over and the last thing you want is more pressure to succeed in a big club if you don't have the right platform to perform, especially after last season"

shakey should try to sell him that

Archived