Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Because a load of freaks keep posting rubbish to make longer threads.

I only re-bumped this thread to state what I read via the BBC Teletext about him that was relevant. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I only re-bumped this thread to state what I read via the BBC Teletext about him that was relevant. :thumbup:

Not on about you wymes, on about why the other thread keeps getting locked. 

Just now, Babylon said:

Not on about you wymes, on about why the other thread keeps getting locked. 

Like me, they're probably unemployed too and want these deals to happen - but want to keep the thread interesting/do something during the day. :ph34r::whistle:

11 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Like me, they're probably unemployed too and want these deals to happen - but want to keep the thread interesting/do something during the day. :ph34r::whistle:

Go look for work maybe...instead of subjecting us all to more drivel. Just a thought. :thumbup:

Just now, Percy Thrower said:

Go look for work maybe...instead of subjecting us all to more drivel. Just a thought. :thumbup:

Was joking/being light-hearted with the comment you quoted. No need to be touchy..

As mentioned, I bumped this thread to add to it on what I saw earlier in the day that was relevant to the speculation of this player.

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Was joking/being light-hearted with the comment you quoted. No need to be touchy..

As mentioned, I bumped this thread to add to it on what I saw earlier in the day that was relevant to the speculation of this player.

That's fine though wymes, it's gossip but it's relevant. People wetting their knickers over how many pages a thread has, whilst making it longer with utter horseshit, is litterally killing this place. I actually want it to fall through, just upset the little nobs.

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

That's fine though wymes, it's gossip but it's relevant. People wetting their knickers over how many pages a thread has, whilst making it longer with utter horseshit, is litterally killing this place. I actually want it to fall through, just upset the little nobs.

I think you're taking this whole thing far too personally...

And I think some on here are too far up their and other people's arses , there's shit everywhere! Personally the thought of extending the Iheanacho thread never crossed my mind.For me there's far too many sad and pathetic people desperate for news they are themselves the embarrassment due to childlike petulance and impatience.

Breaking news there is NO 100 % actual concrete news until the deal is completed.

For myself the light hearted banter was a relief from the monotony churned up by the sad and desperate. 

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Locking threads on forums because people keep posting drivel?  WTF?

Wtf? Yeah I agree ......prepubescents getting excited over a potential football transfer including posting things like boxes of tissues and jizz related gifs when truly there's feck all news is what these threads should be about?

However you dress this up, the sum of feck all is still feck all even if coming from the growing ITK ranks!

56 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

And I think some on here are too far up their and other people's arses , there's shit everywhere! Personally the thought of extending the Iheanacho thread never crossed my mind.For me there's far too many sad and pathetic people desperate for news they are themselves the embarrassment due to childlike petulance and impatience.

Breaking news there is NO 100 % actual concrete news until the deal is completed.

For myself the light hearted banter was a relief from the monotony churned up by the sad and desperate. 

The rules are the rules.

It's not even like people are discussing football or the player, or the deal, or Rudkin.

Most of it was OMG it's 100 pages, lets reach 200. I'm sure the majority have zero interest in people purposely attempting to boost page numbers.

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 09.26.14.png

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The rules are the rules.

It's not even like people are discussing football or the player, or the deal, or Rudkin.

Most of it was OMG it's 100 pages, lets reach 200. I'm sure the majority have zero interest in people purposely attempting to boost page numbers.

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 09.26.14.png

How many pages did the Maynard thread get? That was epic!

No wonder Pearson thought it was ok to tell some of us to FOAD.

Think we should pay the money for him. I'm sure it would encourage Riyad to stay and in some way might make teams that want to sign him know we won't accept less than £50m as we've just forked out for siggurdsson. All most the opposite of teams inflating prices when you've just sold a player for a big fee.

Riyad, Siggurdsson, Vardy and Nacho would be devastating. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Christ knows, the only thing I remember from that thread was the "on a horse" comment.

“Hello, Everton fans, look at your Club, now back to ours, now back at yours, now back to me. Sadly, your club hasn't won the Premiership, but if you stopped buying midfielders and built some team spirit instead, your club might be a bit like ours. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium looking at a team and a pitch yours could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a 5 year contract for Gylfi at Leicester. Look again, the contract has now turned into a wet tissue of Evertonian tears. Anything is possible when your Club has won the Premier League and is not a Rooney player pasture field. We're on a King Power horse.”

Best I could do at short notice @Babylon!

Archived