Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

22 minutes ago, sylofox said:

How can a wage offer be made before a fee is agreed. Paper talk shite yes but it can't be an actual offer.

Why would any club allow another club to discuss terms before a sale is agreed

actuslly you can agree a wage and a deal for the player with his representatives before a fee is agreed. 

Rumours going around that Roma have done that with Mahrez.

3 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I've only just finished a ban from the transfer forum so I need to be careful here.

But i've just seen him in MORRISSONS!!

Is that a knock off of Morrisons? Sounds dodgy

17 hours ago, sylofox said:

Great idea lets just post total truth. We can pop on once a day for 30 seconds see nothing has happened.

This whole forum would have about ten pages.

If you don't like it don't read it. I could add that your post has just added to the bollox posted on here.

I personally would rather read posts of people being or trying to be funny than people fecking moaning.

Thanks for taking my post out of context. 

You can be funny if you so wish but there's a time and place. This is a football forum. Not a bad comedy forum with the odd bit of football news which essentially what this has turned in to. 

Any conversation, debate or point of view is literally watered down within minutes of it being posted. 

Its easy to say "don't read it if you don't like" because you actively encourage those types of posts. I come here to read and partake in interesting and engaging conversations. Sometimes that is possible here. Just not often enough. 

4 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:
4 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Is that a knock off of Morrisons? Sounds dodgy

But i've just seen him in MORRISSONS!!

Check the spelling -- it's their Icelandic branch, Realist Guy doesn't track this stuff from mum's kitchen you know !

Siggy's obviously blown off Swans' tour for some midnight sun back home

If he does come, great - extra creativity in the middle.

If he doesn't, have confidence in N'Didi filling in that role. If he was ever injured, we'd then struggle for option behind Vardy and the other striker deployed.

He has excelled since coming both towards the back but more importantly for creativity reasons behind the strikers.

We should definitely avoid this one, 50 mil is ridiculous for a player who isn't even statistically the best player at Swansea. Instead of signing players because of their fame we should be looking for cheaper hidden gems like boudebouz. Brighton recently signed this guy from the bundesliga for 5 mil who had the third highest assists rate and pass completion, that is a great example that we shouldn't panic buy and we should dig deeper to find hidden gems like mahrez and kante. It's where we went wrong last season....

1 hour ago, Netflix & Chillwell said:

We should definitely avoid this one, 50 mil is ridiculous for a player who isn't even statistically the best player at Swansea. Instead of signing players because of their fame we should be looking for cheaper hidden gems like boudebouz. Brighton recently signed this guy from the bundesliga for 5 mil who had the third highest assists rate and pass completion, that is a great example that we shouldn't panic buy and we should dig deeper to find hidden gems like mahrez and kante. It's where we went wrong last season....

"Isn't even statistically the best player at Swansea"

He isn't? 

Who is then? 

The key thing is that he (is this still the case?) hasn't asked for a transfer request yet.

With that, and also Paul Clement confident that he'll stay in South Wales, in mind Swansea are in quite a comfortable position really.

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Everton have made an improved bid worth £45m for Swansea playmaker Gylfi Sigurdsson.

We understand the offer is £40m plus £5m in add-ons.

Swansea rejected Everton’s first offer of £40m and are believed to want £50m for the Iceland international.

Archived