Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

2 hours ago, Carter90 said:

Everton Forums got their thread to 200 pages in 8 days, they must want him more, we don't try hard enough

How many posts a page do they have though?

Plus I'm sure in the Maynard days we has ten posts less a page

Perhaps it's because I'm a little ill and grumpy but Babs has hit the nail on the head. 95 percent of posts on this thread and forum are trollop. 

How is posting youtube tube videos of certain songs and pictures of a semi detached house remotely funny!?

I guess my IQ is far too high to be frequenting football forums. 

19 minutes ago, Aeropars said:

Perhaps it's because I'm a little ill and grumpy but Babs has hit the nail on the head. 95 percent of posts on this thread and forum are trollop. 

How is posting youtube tube videos of certain songs and pictures of a semi detached house remotely funny!?

Great idea lets just post total truth. We can pop on once a day for 30 seconds see nothing has happened.

This whole forum would have about ten pages.

If you don't like it don't read it. I could add that your post has just added to the bollox posted on here.

I personally would rather read posts of people being or trying to be funny than people fecking moaning.

50 minutes ago, Aeropars said:

well, you are here! so, it's not that high is it.

that sentence makes you sound like a really nice, fun and down to earth human being
(that was sarcasm in case your IQ is too high to process sarcasm)

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

well, you are here! so, it's not that high is it.

that sentence makes you sound like a really nice, fun and down to earth human being
(that was sarcasm in case your IQ is too high to process sarcasm)

lol just another post to get this over 200 pages. lol 

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Great idea lets just post total truth. We can pop on once a day for 30 seconds see nothing has happened.

This whole forum would have about ten pages.

If you don't like it don't read it. I could add that your post has just added to the bollox posted on here.

I personally would rather read posts of people being or trying to be funny than people fecking moaning.

You are talking a lot of sense my man. May be there should be a advisory warning for 'some' threads, like cigarette packets?  

'This thread contains some total bow-locks which may offend members who prefer only to read factual comments and have no desire to read through pages of immature ramblings and nonsense from the FT sub-class '.  

BTW- I include myself within the sub-class as I do enjoy the sense of humour of many FT members.

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

You are talking a lot of sense my man. May be there should be a advisory warning for 'some' threads, like cigarette packets?  

'This thread contains some total bow-locks which may offend members who prefer only to read factual comments and have no desire to read through pages of immature ramblings and nonsense from the FT sub-class '.  

BTW- I include myself within the sub-class as I do enjoy the sense of humour of many FT members.

I know lol 

I really want this to happen! He's the type of player we've been crying out for! (Ignore the PL winning season) 

we also need another CB, to cover Hugh/Morgan as Benny isn't up to it 

I think he's conflicted, He's happy at Swansea but see's the ambition at Everton and Here and cannot make up his mind.

Probably prefers Everton with all their signings. But then he could earn 1+ million more here per year. That's not to be ignored by anybody.

21 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I think he's conflicted, He's happy at Swansea but see's the ambition at Everton and Here and cannot make up his mind.

Probably prefers Everton with all their signings. But then he could earn 1+ million more here per year. That's not to be ignored by anybody.

I thought Everton had offered him £150k a week? 

13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I thought Everton had offered him £150k a week? 

How can a wage offer be made before a fee is agreed. Paper talk shite yes but it can't be an actual offer.

Why would any club allow another club to discuss terms before a sale is agreed.

Archived