Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

6 hours ago, mod hero said:

No offence BP but this is the worst formation in the history of football.

Give the guy a break.  Scientific testing has shown, the IQ of the average FT participant has dropped by 10.35 points since the beginnings of this and the Iheanacho thread.

14 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Give the guy a break.  Scientific testing has shown, the IQ of the average FT participant has dropped by 10.35 points since the beginnings of this and the Iheanacho thread.

brawndo, it's got what the plants crave. 

4 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

As of Thursday evening, a friend of his told me Everton was set. Virtually done. So due to it not having happened yet, there must have been something of substance that has happened. 

Or they haven't agreed a fee yet 

On 18/07/2017 at 13:52, filbertway said:

"Yeah I know you're a striker Kelechi but this is Leicester, players just play anywhere. We signed Amartey and he basically plays anywhere for us. So anyway, like I say, I know you were a striker at Man City, but we see you as a left wing back."

Isn't this what happened with Schlupp? #BlameSven

On 18/07/2017 at 13:43, thybluefox said:

You must be Roy Hodgson. "Formations don't win games, players do". 

Iheanacho as a wingback is either pure genius, or utter madness, and I've no idea which. 

I wish I had time to make my own "best players regardless of formation" starting eleven.

I have an idea which.

Einstein isn't being troubled here.

On 18/07/2017 at 13:37, bpfox said:

it was not meant to be like that, more like this.

kasper

maquire                  huth                 evans

albrigton              niddi         drinkwater          iborra         iheanacho

sigurdsson

vardy

now does that clear things up, and i know some will say u cant have him there and so , so. but i was trying to get all the best players in the line up. rather than a formation. 

You get 10/10 for originality in playing Kasper at left-back. Fair play to you. I've never considered that before. 

Paul Clement thinks Sigurdsson might stay with Swansea.

But was left training with their under 23's in Wales, instead of joining the senior squad to their pre-season camp in America.

Have only seen us and Everton being linked with him so far in this window and think Everton will push the boat out further in terms of spending £ to finally get him.

to tell you the truth, i'm not really the biggest fan of his. he is amazing at set-pieces but isn't worth 40-50 million. for that price i expect a game changer (and i don't care how much united,man city and chelsea spend, they are big clubs and they can afford to pay over the odds)
i say get two young players from ligue 1/cacio (a winger and a CAM) and invest in them

6 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I don't understand how a 198 page thread for a player we might actually sign gets locked, but a110 page thread on a player we're very unlikely to sign stays open. 

You need the brain power of a Mod to fully understand why! 

9 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I don't understand how a 198 page thread for a player we might actually sign gets locked, but a110 page thread on a player we're very unlikely to sign stays open. 

Because a load of freaks keep posting rubbish to make longer threads.

Archived