Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Samuel Chukweuze

24 minutes ago, foxoffderby said:

Chukwueze and his entourage traveled to London to discuss personal terms with Arsenal, but the deal eventually suffered a setback as the parties could not agree on the payment method of his transfer fee. 

Mmmmmmm...... 

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Looks like we were in discussions with another Nigerian as well when this came about, wonder who that is?

Was wondering that myself. May not be a Nigerian though, just someone under the stellar group. Looking through the names, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Adrien Silva jump out.... As does Danny Drinkwater name!

22 hours ago, foxoffderby said:

''Leicester City told me they wanted Chukwueze while we were discussing about another player, so I sent the club his videos, ''

Pretty sure if we wanted him, we wouldn't need videos sending. Something probably lost in translation there.

On 2017-5-23 at 14:48, filbertway said:

Hahah christ, I just imagine when Walsh packed up his office and left, one loose bit of paper fell on the floor and it's some African agent's phone number. It's all we've used since he's left.

Rudkin keeps getting emails from Nigerian agents telling him they have the next Messi, please send your name and bank details.

43 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Rudkin keeps getting emails from Nigerian agents telling him they have the next Messi, please send your name and bank details.

That would be a huge scam all of £2.50 lol 

Archived