Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Wasilewski to Anderlecht as Scout

Good luck to him. Spent a lot of his career there and will be like going back home for him.

Forever thankful for his professionalism and time here. Hope he comes back here one day if the opportunity arises.

Good luck, Was!

The first  words of  wasyl at anderlakht ( oh  no, I left  two algetians  slimani and  mahrez and  I find in here one  Algerian sofiane Hanni and is  captain  too ,         I quit   ) 

15 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

The first  words of  wasyl at anderlakht ( oh  no, I left  two algetians  slimani and  mahrez and  I find in here one  Algerian sofiane Hanni and is  captain  too ,         I quit   ) 

6GKMa_s-200x150.gif

15 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

He should scout all the Algetians to play for Anderlakht. 

Surprised the owners didn't employ him for their Belgian team if he's got an eye for players and wanted to move back there tbh

I get the feeling anderlecht have employed him for sentimental value for their fans more than anything

Good luck to him though, was a great signing for us

2 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

quotes like this make me wish the Tinder thread was still in its glory days

All the best to him if he does hang his boots up to be a scout.

Sad to see him go and hope he succeeds in whatever he tackles in the next steps of his career, whether that be continuing playing or a backroom role.

10 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

All the best to him if he does hang his boots up to be a scout.

Sad to see him go and hope he succeeds in whatever he tackles in the next steps of his career, whether that be continuing playing or a backroom role.

:D

Archived