Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

The Heat

Played my first five-a-side game after two months out with a dodgy ankle yesterday. The building is basically an astro pitch with thick brick walls and a corrugated metal roof.

Pretty sure I remember dying about 20 minutes in. I've never been so glad to take my turn in goal in my life.

Guest MattP

This is absolutely lovely, perfect temp is about 27/28 for me unless you have a pool where you can whack a few more on.

Just a shame I'm off the booze until the weekend.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

This is absolutely lovely, perfect temp is about 27/28 for me unless you have a pool where you can whack a few more on.

Just a shame I'm off the booze until the weekend.

Kinell! :jawdrop:

Are you unwell, Matt?

Guest MattP
46 minutes ago, Buce said:

Kinell! :jawdrop:

Are you unwell, Matt?

I only usually drink in the week if I'm playing petanque/pool or if football is on.

Days like this are annoying though aa I would love to have a couple of cans now but unfortunately if I have two I'll have fifteen, so I have to stay off it completely. 

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

I only usually drink in the week if I'm playing petanque/pool or if football is on.

Days like this are annoying though aa I would love to have a couple of cans now but unfortunately if I have two I'll have fifteen, so I have to stay off it completely. 

That can’t be an accident lol

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, MattP said:

Here’s a little trick Matt ...    I’ve just bought 3 Birra Morettis ....    so guess how many I will drink ? ...   :thumbup:

Works for me ..

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Here’s a little trick Matt ...    I’ve just bought 3 Birra Morettis ....    so guess how many I will drink ? ...   :thumbup:

Works for me ..

If it's Birra Moretti my guess is none if you've got any taste.

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Works for me ..

Not much help when you live 2 minutes from a shop.:beer:

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Here’s a little trick Matt ...    I’ve just bought 3 Birra Morettis ....    so guess how many I will drink before I go to the pub? ...   :thumbup:

Works for me ..

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If it's Birra Moretti my guess is none if you've got any taste.

I’m a proper beer drinker thank you Webster, but the when the mercury nudges 30, I switch to cold beers ...   and Moretti is good for me .. :P

Anyway, us painters should stick together ! ...   (see Mahrez thread)  

Got a portable AC delivered yesterday. Couldn't be bothered to set up the window kit to vent it out the bedroom window, so initially tried to vent into the adjacent bathroom, with the bathroom windows open and the extractor fan running. That was not a good idea, turned the bathroom into a sauna for hours afterwards. Got the AC set up properly now, sitting 1 metre in front of it, with another table fan right next to me.

Bloody hate this heat. Ideal temp is 8-12 deg for me. lol

3 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

i need a big poo but I know pushing it out is going to make me hot and I'm hot enough already.

guess i'll just hold onto it until the sun goes down.

At least with a sweaty ringpiece there's less wiping involved. Just slips out like a sausage in a logflume