Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

The Heat

The annoying thing for me with this heat is I'm never hungry, and I love eating. I have about half the snacks I normally would throughout the day, a small lunch then I'm convinced I must need a normal dinner, after I've eaten I feel rough as if I've just had one of those piss-take mixed grills. Only had a couple of fajitas

A/C in England can **** off. I'm just moving from one train with A/C to an office with ridiculous A/C as cold as a bloody M&S food hall and at the end of the day my throat feels like I've been doing a Sean Dyche impression at the top of my voice for 10 hours. 

• Haha 1

I'm not really a hot weather kinda fella, but I've enjoyed the last few days because it's been relatively cool at night.

Just on the patio and the wife has gone to get a cardigan. A f**king cardigan!

Apparently the humidity is going to increase tomorrow and it will be steaming hot of an evening so IT'S ALL GOING TO SHITE

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Has it been warm? I haven’t even noticed.

Looking forward to playing football at the peak of it tomorrow on a 3G pitch that reflects the sun. I’m going to look like Alan Green.

They'll need to rename you Charcoal_Fox :sweating:

I wasn’t built for heat. Anything above 22 degrees and I start to go off. I literally start to rot.

In Italy one year I got the worst crotch rot a human could ever get. All around my bollocks and arse.

Walked to the chemist like John Wayne, hoping for a cure.

I sent the missus in while I waited outside. I said “ tell them I have a sweat rash behind my knee”

They were looking at me standing just outside, and you could tell they were thinking “that ain’t behind his knee, his bollocks must be on fire”

Italy 1997,I remember it well, nice romantic holiday that was.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

I wasn’t built for heat. Anything above 22 degrees and I start to go off. I literally start to rot.

In Italy one year I got the worst crotch rot a human could ever get. All around my bollocks and arse.

Image result for Fromonda Atonemint Talc

This stuff, available on Amazon. Buy some, dust your balls and arsehole with it once you get dry out of the shower.

Feel comfort. 

You're welcome. 

• Like 2

Spare a thought for the blokes working at the recycling centre where I've just been. It's open 8 until 8 today, and the only escape they have from the sun seems to be inside a metal shipping container.

Spare a thought also for their partners and anyone else close by when they take their gear off tonight

• Haha 1

I work in a sweaty factory running steel cutting saws and wearing protective gear, in this weather by the time I get to go home I smell quite ripe after sweating all day, cant wait to see the back of this weather.

Received a text message earlier from Severn Trent Water saying that demand for water in my area is extremely high, and recommends us to try and limit water usage as much as possible for two weeks.

5 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Received a text message earlier from Severn Trent Water saying that demand for water in my area is extremely high, and recommends us to try and limit water usage as much as possible for two weeks.

Flushing the bog uses a lot of water so to quote @Jattdogg I think it was...

"If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down" :D