Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Until next week. 

I've lost interest in it mate. Even squad battles I'm finding it boring. I'm playing a lot of drop in matches instead of UT as I find it more enjoyable but you are probably right. I will dabble on it again.

12 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

How can it be fixed though? Who does EA want to win?

Either you are good enough for the WEL or you aren't really.. It's a competitive game mode so people will try hard to win.

How can you comfortably win 5 games in a row and then lose the next 6 or 7 by about 6 goals? Makes no sense. One game my team pass it round like Barcelona and the next it's like some shit pub team.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

20 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

Either you are good enough for the WEL or you aren't really.. It's a competitive game mode so people will try hard to win.

One of the games I played I was winning 3-1 comfortably up until the 80th minute when all of a sudden my team buckled and conceded two goals back to back. It's rigged. Momentum needs to be removed. Everytime I'm in the lead, never mind what's on the clock, the opposition become incredible, with my team becoming slow as **** as if they are playing in mud.

2 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

Whats good enough though?

im gold 2 currently with 11 games to go, i still see scripted bollocks a lot... its just about knowing how to manage it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Another week of dog muck from the squad battle rewards... didn’t bother at all this week and hit elite 2 yet I didn’t get 1 83 player!!! Best I pulled was Benteke and Ben Arfa ?

Gold 1 for me as always. Got Dani Alves and not much else. I'll take all the consumables though.

For people like me that play mostly offline, the SB rewards aren't that bad. Never got anything in the previous games for doing so. 

Still haven't had to buy any contracts. Have two strong squads and 200K in the bank! 

3 points points off winning division 9 (yeah 9) online and my last 5 games are LLDLL. I love all of a sudden playing teams with Pogba, Sanchez, Ascencio, Isco, Aubameyang etc. How can they afford that shit? 

Oh, the classic Vardy running in glue and getting dicked off the ball with no fouls. Love it ?

anyone see #fixfifa was 3rd most trending thing on Twitter last night. EA wont do shit but worth a go I suppose. Some of the videos are hilarious. 

Thankfully I don't see too many gameplay problems on career (apart from transfer glitches that will never be fixed) or clubs, it's just the momentum thing I don't like. Especially the kick-off momentum the other team always get after conceding. Pain in the ass on pro clubs particularly. 

Another thing I like to do on career when losing is analyse my misses, a lot of the time the arrow indicating where to shoot is aimed at the goal but the ball will fly in the opposite direction. My top scorer missed an open goal, when the arrow was aimed in the middle, but his shot went wide. 

Edited by lgfualol

5 hours ago, lgfualol said:

anyone see #fixfifa was 3rd most trending thing on Twitter last night. EA wont do shit but worth a go I suppose. Some of the videos are hilarious. 

Thankfully I don't see too many gameplay problems on career (apart from transfer glitches that will never be fixed) or clubs, it's just the momentum thing I don't like. Especially the kick-off momentum the other team always get after conceding. Pain in the ass on pro clubs particularly. 

Another thing I like to do on career when losing is analyse my misses, a lot of the time the arrow indicating where to shoot is aimed at the goal but the ball will fly in the opposite direction. My top scorer missed an open goal, when the arrow was aimed in the middle, but his shot went wide. 

Just been taking a look at it (your twitter feed must be different to mine to show it trending (based on who you follow/what you read/tweet now I think?). 

This comment resonated... “I’m just here because **** EA. Last time I played FIFA, I got hooked on FUT and it wasn’t healthy”

I am getting a little hooked on FUT. It’s a very quiet week at work, with Thanksgiving coming up, so I’m “working from home” all week but there’s not really any work. Played FUT all day, and I got off to a flyer and won all my Squad Battles on Sunday night (when the new week starts for me) two on Legendary and two on Professional and then refreshed, only to pull all 84+ teams! I also beat Peter Schmeichel’s team - Semi Pro (LOL), so actually making a run at a decent finish and might have time to play all the games, well until the weekend kicks in. It is too addicting. 

Online is starting to lose appeal, too many people with wonder teams now, especially in Div 9 which I just got promoted from. With that, and momentum from game to game (not just intra game), I might stop Fut soon. I’m waiting for end of Jan for career mode (Silva) this time but I may just go PES. Or maybe just play something less rage inducing! lol

• Like 1