Grantham Fox

European Football 17/18

49 posts in this topic

Apparently PSG offered Dani Alves twice as much as Man City to hijack that deal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

Any idea how much they're paying for the loan itself?

€5m per season. Biggest robbery since Hatton Garden.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been announced that Abbe Nouri, the Ajax player who collapsed last weekend, has suffered permanent and severe brain trauma!

Tragically the end of his 'normal' life, not just his career....So sad !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

€5m per season. Biggest robbery since Hatton Garden.

Bayern are bloody clever.

 

They've already sold out of all shirts with his name on the back. With regular game time he'll go back to being one of the worlds best.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Worthington said:

It's been announced that Abbe Nouri, the Ajax player who collapsed last weekend, has suffered permanent and severe brain trauma!

Tragically the end of his 'normal' life, not just his career....So sad !

He was supposed to be the brightest spark from their academy. Such a shame to see that happen to someone with so much talent at such a young age.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Worthington said:

It's been announced that Abbe Nouri, the Ajax player who collapsed last weekend, has suffered permanent and severe brain trauma!

Tragically the end of his 'normal' life, not just his career....So sad !

That is terrible, absolutely awful for everyone connected. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2017 at 14:51, Grantham Fox said:

Bayern got James Rodriguez on a 2 year loan deal similar to what they had with Coman.

 

I suspect that the deal fits quite well with Real financially too, because I assume Bayern would pay 100% of contract wages and bonuses on top of the €5 million loan fee and the 2-year loan period itself reduces the amount payable by Real to the player in the event of a pernement transfer. Probably works well with FFP too. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonucci going to AC Milan now as well. What a transfer window this is for them

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bugg said:

Bonucci going to AC Milan now as well. What a transfer window this is for them

Just seen that. Going after Aubameyang still too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bugg said:

Bonucci going to AC Milan now as well. What a transfer window this is for them

What's the reason behind this? I know he started his career at Inter, is he a Milan lad?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Just seen that. Going after Aubameyang still too.

If they land him and their other reported targets, there's a chance they'll be Juve's biggest challenger in a year or two!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read that Bonucci fell out with Allegri

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Worthington said:

If they land him and their other reported targets, there's a chance they'll be Juve's biggest challenger in a year or two!

I reckon they're on target for top 3 definitely.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

What's the reason behind this? I know he started his career at Inter, is he a Milan lad?

He fell out with Allegri but wanted to stay in Italy due to his son having health problems. €35m is an absolute bargain though! Milan looks really strong on paper... I guess it depends if all the new players gel together as to whether they'll seriously challenge Juventus

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Milan not messing about. Renato Sanches there would be quality as wasn't getting much game time at Bayern. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StanSP said:

Milan not messing about. Renato Sanches there would be quality as wasn't getting much game time at Bayern. 

About to sign Lucas Biglia aswell 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2017 at 07:59, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

He fell out with Allegri but wanted to stay in Italy due to his son having health problems. €35m is an absolute bargain though! Milan looks really strong on paper... I guess it depends if all the new players gel together as to whether they'll seriously challenge Juventus

 

About time too, they've been garbage for too long now. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky reporting PSG willing to pay Neymar's release clause - £195 million, 

 

The world has gone nuts. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody seen the tribute Ajax fans gave the family of Abdelhak Nouri?

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing Neymar is going to get 42m euros a year at PSG lol

 

What is he even going to with that much money?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juve v Barça in the International Champions Trophy on now.

 

Neymar has just scored a great solo goal.

 

2-0 and he's got both. First wasn't bad either!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.