Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grantham Fox

European Football 17/18

3 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Messi has only just signed a new £500k a week four year contract at Barca ... probably still be brilliant when he is 35.

Psg bought  neymar, anything is possible no matter how much you, i or any one smokes the green leaflol

Just saying with messi apparetly cussing on social media is that a sign of a crack????

Althouh im sure he has a massive buyout that would make it near possible

Edited by Jattdogg

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The signings they have been making are very strange

They’ve switched from creating their own to dipping their toe in the transfer market, they’ve signed some dross though!

2 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

If I were them i'd be throwing a lot of money at Alderwerield, Vertonghen, Coutinho, Dembele, Bellerin, Vidal etc.

Need a overall agreed. Cb. Rb. Lb. Kante to replace busquets?

A coutinho to replace inesta and someone to fill the gap left by neymar.

Mahrez??? He's  yours for 80 million barca lol

They’ve signed Nélson Semedo for right back he just hasn’t got a kick yet

Really don’t think three at the back suits them, Messi looks lost and almost in Centre mid! And Suarez looks isolated up top. 

49 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Need a overall agreed. Cb. Rb. Lb. Kante to replace busquets?

A coutinho to replace inesta and someone to fill the gap left by neymar.

Mahrez??? He's  yours for 80 million barca lol

Busquets is still one of the best, not sure how Kante would fit he's hardly a great passer of the ball. Still take him though, anyone is better than Gomes and Turan lol 

Edited by DanNDH88
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Busquets is still one of the best, not sure how Kante would fit he's hardly a great passer of the ball. Still take him though, anyone is better than Gomes and Turan lol 

Think barca need a more mobile DM tho. Busquets doesn't seem to cover any ground anymore. Think barca in general are a little to static now.

Kante just recycles the ball to better players.

I quite fancy Atletico for La Liga this year. Mean defence, Koke and Niguez will only get better and they kept Griezzmann.

I like the signings AC Milan have made and with a bit of a break up of the Juve side, I can see them going well if they get off to a good start.

I've had a tenner on the double at 160/1

Keeps me interested in the footy on a Sunday night if nothing else!

7 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I quite fancy Atletico for La Liga this year. Mean defence, Koke and Niguez will only get better and they kept Griezzmann.

I like the signings AC Milan have made and with a bit of a break up of the Juve side, I can see them going well if they get off to a good start.

I've had a tenner on the double at 160/1

Keeps me interested in the footy on a Sunday night if nothing else!

Watched the Italian super cup the other night and Lazio made juve look bang average for 45 mins.

Not sure if anyone can do enough over the course of a whole season to take the title from them as they seem to still be kean to splash some cash. But certainly don't think they will have it all there own way next season.