Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grantham Fox

European Football 17/18

14 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Guarantee that there will be bugger all punishment for Hadjuk what ever they are called, if this was english fans on the continent the book would be thrown at them by uefa

This line is so tired. Do your research.

Hajduk have had several fines and stadium bans in recent months.

15 hours ago, notnow john said:

Seems the Croatian fans have caused hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of 

improvements to Goodison!

lol I'm surprised more away fans don't do it when they find out the vie they have! Compared to their stadium goodison must seem like third world.

On 17/08/2017 at 16:30, Wookie said:

Allegri's a fantastic manager so Juve won't be slipping up, Napoli will come second again and then maybe Milan.

Real are other worldly.

France is going to be interesting this season.

Lille have spent a bit of cash and are allegedly interested in paying £30m+ for Batshuayi. Have they been taken over?

Very fond of Lille having spent a week there for the EURO's last summer. The Stade Pierre Mauroy is top class.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Lille have spent a bit of cash and are allegedly interested in paying £30m+ for Batshuayi. Have they been taken over?

Very fond of Lille having spent a week there for the EURO's last summer. The Stade Pierre Mauroy is top class.

Yeah they got a new owner 

France has the best stadiums in the world 

• 2 weeks later...

Wtf is going on at Barca is it me or are they slowly imploding. And yes they are still a great side and yes Messi is a great player but from reading certain articles he seems to be running the show, telling them who they can and can't buy. WTF how can such massive club like Barca let a player have so much power no matter how good he is. Think Neymar might of been wise to leave after all.

Edited by fox766
Spellings amd missed words

12 minutes ago, fox766 said:

Wtf is going on at Barca is it me or are they slowly imploding. And yes they still a great side and yes Messi is great player but from reading certain articles he seems to be running the show, telling them who they can amd can't buy. WTF how can such massive club like Barca let a player have so much power no matter how good he is. Think Neymar might of been wise to leave after all.

I didn't realise until the weekend that Messi is out of contract in the summer too...

6 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

I didn't realise until the weekend that Messi is out of contract in the summer too...

Also think that they are having problems behind the scenes with the board. Seems weirdly like they don't know what they are doing.

2 minutes ago, isaidno said:

How long before the matches do the la liga fixtures get confirmed ? Want to go and watch Espanyol play again , don't want to get tickets now just in case the match is the day before I get there . 

I think they can be moved quite close to the match, i went to see Real Madrid and they release the tickets very late.

22 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Anyone ever been Benfica before? Going to Lisbon in a fortnight or so and they're at home so fancy going to see them play - easy enough to just go to the ground and buy tickets there?

Depends on opposition - as along as it's not a CL game, Sporting or Porto....you can pretty much stroll right up. I don't think there's any fan registering in Portugal. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Everton down 2-0 to Atalanta.

Like Liverpool, don't understand the big hype about Everton really.

Spent a lot of money without improving that much ..... Lost a great centre forward and haven't really got in a replacement, I know that's difficult when we're talking a player like Lukaku.

There's no need for all the players they've got in. A lot of money on average players - see Sigurdsson.