Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

The OH Leuven Thread

15 hours ago, Lizhang said:

I never spoke of top managers or players. I spoke about managers that know the league and know what they're doing. Vercauteren IS a top manager, the thing is that he is now an advisor, and not the actual manager. But he DID come to Leuven. The manager that got sacked (for no reason except to get Pearson in) before Pearson, isn't a top manager at all, but he is one of the most experienced managers when it comes to battling relegation. He is also currently without a job. It's like you are arguing with yourself. You wrongfully interpret what someone else is saying, because that fits the point you're trying to make better.

1-1 atm away against the leader. HT

A classic example of a straw man argument. 

3-0!  LIQUID FOOTBALL  :schlupp:

18 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Am I right In saying even if they win today they can’t get out of the relegation group?

There's only two matches left.  They would have to win out and get a lot of help.

9 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

A M E R I C A N :( 

touchy, touchy  lol   It's a compliment, not a bleedin' insult !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

No Moore or Hirst? Are either of them injured or suspended?

Not that Hirst deserves to start from what's been said on here, but humour my curiosity.

Moore was suspended.

Kapustka benched.

Hirst not Selected. Finally.

36 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

giphy.gif

tumblr_m9yh41emij1qedisu8t.gif

On a serious note, the first half was dreadful, but the second half was on point. Very rigid and disciplined in defense, and very focused in attack.

Edited by Lizhang
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, lcfcell said:

Am I right In saying even if they win today they can’t get out of the relegation group?

We were 10 point behind nr. 4 Westerlo (after today's win 7) with only 3 games remaining. After last week's loss against KV Mechelen we were officially in the relegation group.

Edited by Bonanza
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lizhang said:

On a serious note, the first half was dreadful, but the second half was on point. Very rigid and disciplined in defense, and very focused in attack.

Couldn't agree more!

First half was very bad. It looked like the players were afraid to concede a goal, which resulted in very defensive football, with a lot of bad passes and no offensive pressure.

In the second half we played good football. The big difference was that our wingers played much higher in the second half, which resulted in the 3 goals.

We still have a long way to go, but I really believe tonight's win has been a turning point!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Beat Tubize and hope Westerlo lose!

Looking at the remaining games, I think Westerlo is safe. In my opinion the relegation group will consist of us, Roeselare, Tubize and Lommel.

Next week"s game against Tubize is a massive one. If we win, we go up 5 points on last place. This would mean we would start the play-down with a bonus of 3 points on Tubize, putting them under a lot of pressure. But if we lose, we are back in last place, putting all the pressure back on us.

• Like 1