Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

2 hours ago, WestLothianFox said:

He will sign for Arsenal in January

37 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

He won’t. 

10 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Perhaps a discussion on Stereotyping? 

That's just stereotypical of you lot . I always preferred mono myself . Will sign for Barcelona in Jan . :ph34r:

16 hours ago, WestLothianFox said:

He will sign for Arsenal in January

Do quite disagree with this assumption imo.

Arsenal appear somewhat in decline, and it looks likely that Wenger will leave in the Summer - so the club may not be stable in the long-term for a while, hence wouldn't be the best move for Mahrez.

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Do quite disagree with this assumption imo.

Arsenal appear somewhat in decline, and it looks likely that Wenger will leave in the Summer - so the club may not be stable in the long-term for a while, hence wouldn't be the best move for Mahrez.

I doubt that he'll go to the Arse but I'm sure if they ask him he'll be on his way. 

His bags were packed at the airport on transfer day in the hope that any team would come for him. They didn't. 

So far he hasn't done enough for anyone to make an offer above £20m, can't imagine we'd accept that. 

19 minutes ago, FIF said:

I doubt that he'll go to the Arse but I'm sure if they ask him he'll be on his way. 

His bags were packed at the airport on transfer day in the hope that any team would come for him. They didn't. 

So far he hasn't done enough for anyone to make an offer above £20m, can't imagine we'd accept that. 

He is packing more than his bags now.

13 hours ago, WestLothianFox said:

He is packing more than his bags now.

13 hours ago, FIF said:

Just because he wasn't sold in the previous transfer season does not mean he won't move in Jan 

33 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Reliable info from a friend, cant say any more than that. Trust me on this.

I have very reliable info from my friends great great uncle's dog that this isn't true. Trust me on this. ITK.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestLothianFox said:

Reliable info from a friend, cant say any more than that. Trust me on this.

My dad's cat's friend's owner told me he was signing to Barcelona in Jan window

He may well be moving, but it probably has nothing to do with Arsenal or whatever else London club. He could have two homes, one for when he has training and one for his family

IF Arsenal lose Sanchez in January (which is more than a possibility) the cheapest option for them is to probably bid for Mahrez.

Mahrez isn't as good as Sanchez but it would be getting a creative player in quick. 

• Like 1

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 12:41, Countryfox said:

Make your mind up ..  I've got no fookin idea whats going through his head but then in the next breath you tell us what you think he is thinking !   With all due respect you haven't got a fookin clue either !   Yes when he came on the pitch he was full of beans ..   all excited cus Claude had told him he'd got a free role and was an important part of his plans (well done Claude, you really seem to know what you are doing and my confidence in you just keeps growing) ...   but he just will not accept being subbed when the manger thinks he has just become a passenger (or whatever!!)...    never mind what is or isn't going on on his head his body language is telling me all I need to know ...   compare him coming off to Chilwell ...   head high applauding the fans who are applauding him ..  Mahrez ..  head down, muttering and shaking his head.   He wants to stay on the pitch to do a bit more showboating while the cameras are there and the whole world is watching ...   like I said he is more interested in self promotion than LCFC winning the game.   And if you cannot see that then you are deluded.  Unpopular as it is that is my opinion.     And ...   as I keep saying, I hope Claude persuades him to stay and we can see his skill for longer ...   but I'm not going to hold my breath.   And please please don't give me this "He can't win with you lot" bolox ...    if he acted like a man instead of a fookin 9 year old I wouldn't be posting in the first place.

I dont see him acting like a 9 yr old, I dont see him acting imaturely. You didnt see applauding when he went off, I and many others did.

Trying to be an hard unpopular poster, doesnt make that opinion, or even mine correct.

Because a player has a particular facial characteristic, we arrogantly assume we have read his mind, and whats behind it.

You have printed your dislike, your assumptions, and you have made upon those assumption, you presumed right

to make a character assination...That is whats wrong, !!!

if you or others believe that gives you a right to opinionate on

He has a person ....God save us all...You would hang your mates because you presume what someone 

is thinking on masked emotions. Then make up continual, pecking stories about them....

Not my way, never was, never will be, unless like you, you print it!!  Then assumptions become stated.

• Like 2