Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

So pleased that Shakespeare has gone, he had no imagination. He just thought that Mahrez could only play on the wing and kept making him track back and defend, sometimes ending up in right back position. What a waste of talent that was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I dont see him acting like a 9 yr old, I dont see him acting imaturely. You didnt see applauding when he went off, I and many others did.

Trying to be an hard unpopular poster, doesnt make that opinion, or even mine correct.

Because a player has a particular facial characteristic, we arrogantly assume we have read his mind, and whats behind it.

You have printed your dislike, your assumptions, and you have made upon those assumption, you presumed right

to make a character assination...That is whats wrong, !!!

if you or others believe that gives you a right to opinionate on

He has a person ....God save us all...You would hang your mates because you presume what someone 

is thinking on masked emotions. Then make up continual, pecking stories about them....

Not my way, never was, never will be, unless like you, you print it!!  Then assumptions become stated.

Right o ! ...  :thumbup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, benmandv said:

I have very reliable info from my friends great great uncle's dog that this isn't true. Trust me on this. ITK.

7 hours ago, norwichfox said:

errrr.....no lol

6 hours ago, Redouane said:

My dad's cat's friend's owner told me he was signing to Barcelona in Jan window

He may well be moving, but it probably has nothing to do with Arsenal or whatever else London club. He could have two homes, one for when he has training and one for his family

OK, you have your own opinions, although I know that he is moving to Hendon and not having 2 homes. I have no idea if he is signing for Arsenal or not, but looking at how close that is to the Emirates, it certainly makes you wonder. 

15 hours ago, WestLothianFox said:

OK, you have your own opinions, although I know that he is moving to Hendon and not having 2 homes. I have no idea if he is signing for Arsenal or not, but looking at how close that is to the Emirates, it certainly makes you wonder. 

I heard he was moving to somewhere in London too (from a French "source"). He'll move to Arsenal or Chelsea (or even West Ham) if only someone would put in a bid for him. He's desperate to leave Leicester - feels he's too "big" for us now.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/mahrez-was-blocked-from-joining-barcelona-and-roma-monchi/1qadfub38xw081qxt3y784zkrj

No he probably wasn´t blocked - you guys just didn´t want to pay the asking price and felt hard done by because of it........ you thought little Leicester would cave in when the mighty Roma.... joined the party :) 

On 11/3/2017 at 11:43, FIF said:

I heard he was moving to somewhere in London too (from a French "source"). He'll move to Arsenal or Chelsea (or even West Ham) if only someone would put in a bid for him. He's desperate to leave Leicester - feels he's too "big" for us now.

Well, he is.

Just now, FIF said:

no he's not.

good second half by him today but still young Gray outplayed him - that shouldn't be happening.

Gotcha. 

fishing-clip-art-113.png

You biased. Gray was great today, doesn't mean one should take a dump on Mahrez. he still did score and still playing a big part in our goal tally no matter his short comings. You bitter one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Gotcha. 

fishing-clip-art-113.png

You biased. Gray was great today, doesn't mean one should take a dump on Mahrez. he still did score and still playing a big part in our goal tally no matter his short comings. You bitter one.

I didn't dump on Mahrez - said he had a good second half. Your love for him is a little overpowering though.

Today he needed to pass more. There were times in the first half when Gray was open and he didn't pass him the ball. also a couple of times that he should have found Vardy. Vardy also failed with his passing today and he should've scored at least one. If we can get Vardy, Mahrez, Gray and Iheanacho playing as a team we could become as devastating in attack as Man City. Hope Iborra's knock isn't serious and he only needs the international break to be back at full strength.

Just now, FIF said:

I didn't dump on Mahrez - said he had a good second half. Your love for him is a little overpowering though.

Today he needed to pass more. There were times in the first half when Gray was open and he didn't pass him the ball. also a couple of times that he should have found Vardy. Vardy also failed with his passing today and he should've scored at least one. If we can get Vardy, Mahrez, Gray and Iheanacho playing as a team we could become as devastating in attack as Man City. Hope Iborra's knock isn't serious and he only needs the international break to be back at full strength.

Of course he needed to pass more. Of course he's been too greedy. My love for him doesn't prevent to see what he screwed up.

You're right when you say that they need to play more as a team and I'm confident that Puel will get it right with a bit of time. What I saw was still encouraging for a second game. I rate BOTH Mahrez and Gray and I'm happy to see them BOTH on the pitch. Mahrez having more freedom is essentially due to the presence of Gray. BOTH of them are valuable assets to the club and if possible I'd like to have BOTH of them for a while. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 17:49, Wymeswold fox said:

Mahrez stuck in the middle of an embarrassing moment..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42014099

I thought that I remembered the crazy coach's name.

Here he is as a player at the 1982 World Cup, scoring the first goal as Algeria pull off a massive shock, beating the Germans 2-1:

• Like 1

On 11/5/2017 at 00:02, the fox said:

you can add this if you want

Goals since 15/16… - Mahrez: 31 - Coutinho: 30 - Hazard: 26 - Mata: 21 - Ozil: 21 

he is worth a bloody hundred million then . love the player so hope he stays. hope he scores today and we keep the same attaking formation . grey helping him get some space again . :scarf:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, waylander said:

he is worth a bloody hundred million then . love the player so hope he stays. hope he scores today and we keep the same attaking formation . grey helping him get some space again . :scarf:

I think it would be madness for his career if he says tbh. I mean, he's won the Premier League with us and got the Champions League quarter finals - what more is he going to realistically achieve here? But I agree: I would love for Gray to allow us to punish teams for double marking Mahrez. In my fantasy world we also have Barnes casually popping balls into the top bins as well.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1