Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

So exquisite, yet from him, just a mild surprise.

What surprised me more was that time when he tracked back around the corner of Kasper's box and cleared an attempted cross.  Like watching a stick figure stand in for Wes or Danny, but he did the job.  That showed how much he came to play yesterday.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:31, the fox said:

:blush::blush: 

1y1tdr.gif

A few ... very few in this art, can replicate that! Doing it while facing the ball is great ... doing it with his back to the ball ... EPIC! That's what Mahrez is .. too bad he's not "well" surrounded to gratify us more with such state-of-the-art!

Edited by Nirvana31

I know he can be a pain in the ass but the kids a match winner. 

It just doesn't make sense to sell our best player. He's capable of stuff most players can only dream of.

Natural born talent. He pissed me off with his transfer request, but I still love him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I know he can be a pain in the ass but the kids a match winner. 

It just doesn't make sense to sell our best player. He's capable of stuff most players can only dream of.

Natural born talent. He pissed me off with his transfer request, but I still love him.

Well let's make a statement with the new gaffer, and go heavy in the next window. 

Get some real bloody talent in and tell him to sit down and enjoy the ride

Think its obvious his defensive duties have been released. While he still tracks back he is spending more time close to the Lb rather then staying closer to the midfield which is putting him in more 1 on 1 situations rather then being closed down by the opposition midfielders and Lb. Keep us this form and a team will come for him in the winter. Wonder if we will still ask for £50 million or lower the price a bit (not in public obviously) due to his profesionalism. Hope he stays though because on form he is just brilliant and while I have critisised him in the past he is now making me eat my words, fair play.

http://www.dzfoot.com/2017/10/29/angleterre-mahrez-passeur-contre-everton-109459.php

FT has got nothing on Algerians. They're absolutely tearing Mahrez to shreds after a pretty decent showing versus Everton

Et pourquoi ça serait pas que Mahrez est tout simplement pas bon durant 90 mn et que c'est un fainéant qui se contente d'une ou deux actions par match ! Regarde le gars qui le remplace aujourd'hui sur le coté droit le match qu'il fait incroyable lui peut remercier Puel de l'avoir mis à son vrai poste...à droite alors que notre Mahrez national y dormait depuis 18 mois !

which translates to :

And why wouldn't it be that Mahrez is just not good for 90 minutes and that he is a slacker who is content with one or two actions per game! Look at the guy who is replacing him today on the right side, he is incredible, he can thank Puel for putting it in his real position ...  while our Mahrez had slept there for 18 months!

And this one:

Mahrez depuis qu'il a été désigné meilleur joueur est ne fou plus rien que ça soit en club ou en équipe nationale

translate to:

Mahrez, since he was named EPL best player, does nothing for his club or the national team

And this one lol 

Puel intends to push Mahrez to the exit, to bring back his darling Ben Arfa when Slimani  will never play because  Puel is worse than Wenger

Edited by Redouane

Feel that he's getting back to his best more consistently and he looks happier than in the latter times under Ranieri/Shakespeare.

Will be sad if he's still interestedin joining Arsenal in particular, a club that now struggles to be in the top-four.

Not sure how keen Barcelona are, his dream club he has admitted, and it's up to him to perform regularly and stay motivated if he ever wants to move there.

27 minutes ago, Redouane said:

http://www.dzfoot.com/2017/10/29/angleterre-mahrez-passeur-contre-everton-109459.php

FT has got nothing on Algerians. They're absolutely tearing Mahrez to shreds after a pretty decent showing versus Everton

which translates to :

And this one:

translate to:

And this one lol 

Seem like they know their stuff, kudos to them.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

looked like a real Leicester mardy when he was rightly subbed off against Everton.

I know what was all that about?!

Was he just time-wasting or was it a serious mard-on?

I seem to remember him doing a similar cry-baby act when we were 1-0 up at Arsenal two seasons ago.

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Great assist though, can't argue he is one of our most creative players. X

I'm not.

Still Gray is very creative, Nacho is very creative. Okazaki is creative (in his own way)...

Just now, FIF said:

I'm not.

Still Gray is very creative, Nacho is very creative. Okazaki is creative (in his own way)...

Oh I agree, I just think Gray wrongly got stick for months and months for "looking mardy" and after Mahrez's generally good display yesterday, including an assist it seems churlish to highlight being annoyed for being subbed.  If anything it is quite a good sign to want to keep playing.  X

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fox Ulike said:

I know what was all that about?!

Was he just time-wasting or was it a serious mard-on?

I seem to remember him doing a similar cry-baby act when we were 1-0 up at Arsenal two seasons ago.

As he walked off he looked shattered, i think he was a spent force and could not give anymore, perhaps down to fitness level and constantly being involved