Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Going to sleep at night and pondering the question...

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

That would be a big part of it (although Arsenal beat us twice and finished second so Spurs were no less awful!)- by the time the others cottoned on to our counter attacking style and JVs pace the momentum was pretty unstoppable 

I mean consistently all season, except from ourselves, Spurs were the best team till they bottled it. And if you look back at the last 2 combined, they've been the best in the league bar none. Back on topic, just because all the big clubs imploded and all the reasons why we won it. Our accomplishment is still amazing and we were the best team that season.

It felt like a once in a milenia moment where the stars and the planets all aligned and everything at the club came together at once and we achieved the impossible!. Everything came good last season, Vardy was sensational and banging in the goals, Mahrez was unstoppable, we had Kante who was a monster at getting the ball back, we had momentum from the great escape and the big teams were all a bit sluggish.

Also - not only did we win it but by 10 clear points FFS!!!!

Vardy.Kante,Huthe,Kasper The spine all hit full form and Mahrez  the magician did the magic. the other 6-7 also all raised their games to the Max.

Won't be that surprised if we do it again!

14 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Also - not only did we win it but by 10 clear points FFS!!!!

Vardy.Kante,Huthe,Kasper The spine all hit full form and Mahrez  the magician did the magic. the other 6-7 also all raised their games to the Max.

Won't be that surprised if we do it again!

We won the Premier League by a greater points margin than we did the Championship and League One.

Ludicrous.

I get the bit about the top teams having an off year but then I play that against the fact that there were a number of more established PL teams who also played those out of form  top teams and yet weren't able to rise out of the pack and make a challenge. They all can't have been that bad just one of them didn't dominate the league (well just US!!)

We won it by ten points!!

18 hours ago, Nickfosse said:

It's obvious...Shakespeare. Serial winner.

League winner - League 1 ✅

League winner - Championship ✅

League winner - Premiership ✅

Last 8 Champions League ✅

First 6 games won as manager placing himself alongside greats of management.

Of course, previous contributors are right, it was a bit of lots of things. Everything came together for the most glorious victory in Premier league history.....imo

Andy King.

We are sure it really happend...? Still feels like a wonderful dream! :)

It was just everything coming together in the most exceptionel way. Don't think I will ever see anything remotely similar again. There was a reason for the 5000-1 odds.... Feel blessed that it happend to Leicester! 

19 hours ago, st albans fox said:

If You'd just woken from a two year coma thinking you'd only been asleep for a few days,  what odds would you give someone that we would win the premier league next season - seriously (i.e. don't just answer 5000/1)

10,000/2 

On 21/06/2017 at 23:50, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Everything fell right, trying to pin point one little thing is silly. 

They say everyone has their moment in life to shine and that was Leicester's, one thing tho I really hope we have more fuching moments like that again in the future !!

Archived