Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Europa League

I just hope Marseille give e RB Salzburg a right pasting over two legs.

Be aware, though. Lazio were pretty confident following the 4-2 home win, then taking a 1-0 lead in Salzburg and look what happened there...

Edited by MC Prussian

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Arsenal handed a bit of a gift here, 

Even the referees want Arsène to finally get his hands on a European trophy.

Although in all honesty, Vrsaljko has nobody else to blame but himself. The second contact was a late tackle and completely his fault.

Edited by MC Prussian

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Even the referees want Arsène to finally get his hands on a European trophy.

Although in all honesty, Vrsaljko has nobody else to blame but himself. The second contact was a late tackle and completely his fault.

first was more of a booking than the second.

For the second he got a touch on the ball then the follow through looked a tad dangerous.

Athletico down to 10men,  Simeone sent off to the stand , Arsenal totally dominant but missing chances.....Watch Athletico steal it one nil. For all his nice words after they beat us Simeone should have been sent to the stands with his constant waving imaginary yellows every time we tackled one of his players....good strong ref tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ge12 said:

After the penalty Atletico got in the first leg against us last year I have zero sympathy for them when it comes to refereeing decisions. 

After the "back hander of Jesua (Gil)" match in 1997, they'll never get any sympathy from me.. Yes - I do hold grudges!