Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

MK Dons.. Friendly.. Tonight.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

if you loaded the video through the live text it stops every time the text updates (I think). 

happened to me for a few minutes, then I loaded the video through the video tab and it's not paused itself since. 

might be helpful might not who who knows I ain't no IT guru. 

I also went through the LCFCTV tab and have had no problem with buffering or interuptions

9 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

The commentary kid with Taggart sounds slightly better than Stringer.

Honestly? He's bad.

"It was anticipated that most of this Leicester team would get 90 minutes" You mean to say we aren't bringing Hagrid and Bernie on?

2 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Really impressed with Tom Lawrence in the times I've seen him this pre-season. Hope he gets a new contract and we bin off any ideas about selling him, because he really adds a good wing option, which might be important if Mahrez leaves and we end up short on numbers there.

Agree re Lawrence, I'd like to see him play more with the first team minus Mahrez, would be good to see what that really looks like, as the lad defers far too much to Mahrez for us to get a real sense IMO. Also like Iborra, I get the sense he is just getting himself acclimated and in shape, he has another gear if his play last season is any indication. Quite liked him the other day paired with Ndidi, if we don't find ourselves an AMC, it'll have to be done by committee, and I'd like to see Drinky freed up to move up the pitch a bit more. Can see he and Iborra switching off doing that, though I'm hopeful Nacho comes and winds up as the No. 10. 

Guest seanfox778
8 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Anyone else signing in fine, then when you try to play the video it asks you to sign in? Then you try to sign in again but it doesn't let you?

I had that at the beginning, I logged out when it said I was signed in, then closed the window and started again and it's been fine since.

whoa nelly, them shoulders are a bit too shiny for my liking. On a sunny day they're liable to burn yer retinas.

Chliwell is looking really decent, and looks to add some creativity going forwards. Watching him on the ball is my highlight in this game for sure. If it weren't for the fact Fuch's crosses are ideal for Slimani I'd start Chilwell over him.

7 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Whatever happens I think Gray, Lawrence and Chilwell have a good future ahead of them. They've been the standouts for me this game.

They look like our future. I'll be gutted if any of them leave before they get regular 1st team starts.

Archived