Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

MK Dons.. Friendly.. Tonight.

We're looking like a team which is more comfortable in possession, and a team which can play it out of the back. It looks like Shakey's patching over existing weaknesses. But these were only weaknesses because our tactics focused on being a fast counter attacking team: not playing it out of the back, not keeping possession. #pray4acreativemidfilder James is looking better than Drinky atm.

Maybe because it's Friday or the fact I'm getting over my man flu, but I didn't think that was too bad.

Like Johnson, cute enough to know when to take the foul rather than let the man go.

For the 11 we put out I thought that was ok.

Can we loan out / sell Iborra?

He trots around like the older brother of the family on a 3 week holiday in Lanzarote, playing football with his two younger sisters on the beach.  

Ulloa is also a slither of dog shit.

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Ulloa does nothing for me as a lone striker.

Zero movement and zero pace. Either bring Musa on for a midfielder or a straight swap and play a 4-3-3. So easy to defend at the moment.

10 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Ulloa is shit 

Chapero gettin' straight to the point there.

Really impressed with Tom Lawrence in the times I've seen him this pre-season. Hope he gets a new contract and we bin off any ideas about selling him, because he really adds a good wing option, which might be important if Mahrez leaves and we end up short on numbers there.

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'd recommend signing up for LCFC TV. Great picture quality, plus commentary from Taggart. :D

I'm on LCFC TV. IT's that that keeps stop-starting.

It's only a pre-season but I'm already thinking there's no way we should be letting Lawrence go. He's one of very few players we have who can make something happen - we're going to need him imho.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm on LCFC TV. IT's that that keeps stop-starting.

if you loaded the video through the live text it stops every time the text updates (I think). 

happened to me for a few minutes, then I loaded the video through the video tab and it's not paused itself since. 

might be helpful might not who who knows I ain't no IT guru. 

Archived