Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

1 minute ago, Turbogre said:

Embarrassing some of the reactions on here.

You need to let your obsession of Spurs go.

To be fair, if it wasnt for Dele Alli, Ponch's weird comments about our title winning season and the complete and utter media love in, they might be alright to stomach. But while all 3 factors are still in place, **** 'em.

• Like 3

Just now, Nalis said:

To be fair, if it wasnt for Dele Alli, Ponch's weird comments about our title winning season and the complete and utter media love in, they might be alright to stomach. But while all 3 factors are still in place, **** 'em.

You forgot Kane. Kane is the worst of the lot.

His blinding form for Tottenham only makes his non-efforts for us even more disgraceful.

10 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

Embarrassing some of the reactions on here.

You need to let your obsession of Spurs go.

Obsession my arse. Sorry if I don't subscribe to the national rimming of them. Always great seeing it go up in flames.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

They think they are going to win the FA Cup. Home advantage and all that. 

Well.... This so called home advantage did them no good tonight!!lol

They will not win the FA Cup anyway. They will always find a way of bottling it.lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Just got to point out thelack of support after Juvery scored the second.

Compare that to the KP last year against both Seville and Atletico, roaring them on to the end!

Desperate. I know we played in a smaller ground but the atmosphere was worlds apart.

10 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Just got to point out the lack of support after Juve scored the second.

Compare that to the KP last year against both Seville and Atletico, roaring them on to the end!

Absolutely. I will always remember the last 30 seconds against Atletico, as we knew we were heading out to a man everyone sang us out with 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester'! 

To be fair even the Atletico fans joined in after the match I believe 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Absolutely. I will always remember the last 30 seconds against Atletico, as we knew we were heading out to a man everyone sang us out with 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester'! 

To be fair even the Atletico fans joined in after the match I believe 

Yes, that's right, for a set of fans like Atletico to chant "Leicester, Leicester", at the end, after all the great teams they've played against over the years.

That was a special moment to bow out of that incredible journey, class!

OK, Juve’s work is done.  They can go back to being the Man U of Italy and the skilled but cynical, dirty SOBs they are.

Now I find myself hoping Arse can somehow nick a draw at AC Milan tomorrow, because that would produce so much cognitive dissonance and blunt the Wenger Out momentum.  I think it would really mess with their fans.  Seriously how many heads would explode in north London trying to make sense of that?

Plus they’d find a way to choke with their best XI in the home leg, closer to playing us.