Jump to content
Drew Peacock

Radio Leicester - Jason Bourne

Recommended Posts

Just listened to the Radio Leicester after-match podcast from Friday and Jason Bourne was on it. Not sure if I dreamt it, but thought he had left at the end of last season, as I seem to remember a send off for him on one of the phone-ins.

No great post of interest, and most people seem to slate their coverage anyway, but just curious if anyone knows what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's freelance now so guess he works for RL as when they need him. 

 

Don't dislike him tbh but hate when he has to work with Stringer. Stringer just then becomes more and more childish and stupid giggling when Bourne is around. 

 

Heard Bourne will work on TalkSport too now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I like Jason.

 

There I said it.

 

Blokes got talent and integrity. 

 

Hi, Jason.  :wave:

  • Thanks 1
Logon to remove this advert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

He just needs to create his own identity.

Then he can issue an ultimatum - cant wait for him to show his supremacy.


Edited by steveherbe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He's freelance so he'll be contracted now. More money too.

Eh? The point of being freelance is you aren't contracted to anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Eh? The point of being freelance is you aren't contracted to anyone.

Yeah I missed out *not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, separator said:

They got Matt Damon to play Jason Bourne in the movies. Wonder who they'll get to play Ian Stringer?

He's such a narcissist he'd insist on playing himself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jokes about Jason Bournemouth films, I didn't Marie that coming 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow that was v bad sorry 


Edited by Wookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

 

Who cares ...

Exactly. He could be you.. or... me... or anyone that has a voice and can string a sentence together. Also, for the record, Stringer is a shit commentator. I don't care how much of a supporter of LCFC he claims to be his commentary style is sycophantic and crass without any insight into the game. He thinks that in-jokes with his summariser is clever and entertaining and that laughing at his own quips is good radio. It's not. It's ****ing annoying. So far up his own arse I bet he eats his own shit for breakfast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, separator said:

They got Matt Damon to play Jason Bourne in the movies. Wonder who they'll get to play Ian Stringer?

Stringer thinks there's no-one it the current firmament of cinematic superstars who could adequately portray him. 

 

I'd go for Linda Lovelace 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Parafox said:

Exactly. He could be you.. or... me... or anyone that has a voice and can string a sentence together. Also, for the record, Stringer is a shit commentator. I don't care how much of a supporter of LCFC he claims to be his commentary style is sycophantic and crass without any insight into the game. He thinks that in-jokes with his summariser is clever and entertaining and that laughing at his own quips is good radio. It's not. It's ****ing annoying. So far up his own arse I bet he eats his own shit for breakfast.

He's getting worse.

 

Every time he opens his mouth he seems

to feel the need to ramp up the bantermeter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's a "sports journalist" with heavy focus on football who wasn't aware of the offside trust which was set up to support victims of child abuse in football. I asked him and Stringer to push the club on why they hadn't yet supported the trust and he said he didn't know what it was...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×