Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Iheanacho

I think he could work well with either Mahrez or Gray. He's quick and with the others in close support, he'll get through any defense a bit like Mane does for Liverpool. But he needs to play regularly to get him more relaxed. You can see he's anxious to do well, but struggling to find a way to fit in. 

I'm starting to feel like players don't suit into our style of play because we don't actually have one. The majority of players we're signing are players that are used to playing football.

Passing, moving, working up the pitch, having options to pass to. We constantly look like 11 lads put together at short notice to play for the school football team.

The sooner we get in a new management/coaching team that's suited to playing well at this level I think we're stuck with it. I wouldn't mind us being this terrible if we were spending money like a bottom 6 team. To be signing fairly expensive players and handing out massive, long contracts and still serving up this rubbish is criminal. ( @HighPeakFox - I don't mean literally criminal, just using exaggeration for effect. What I actually mean is incredibly incompetent)

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Ihenacho just doesn't fit in with our style (loosely speaking) of play.. He's wasted here and that's bloody sad! 

This is one of the enduring frustrations.  Spending big money on good players and then not playing them.  What's the point?

46 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

So far he looks like another waste of money. The list of players falling into this category is growing.

Knew it. It didn't take long to call the guy a dud.

Imo he is feeding of scraps for 10 mins a week.  He needs regular game time in the pl team so that grey..albrighton..mahrez... iborra.... indidi and vardy all get used to his movement and positions.

So far this has been a text book example of how to waste him

11 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Imo he is feeding of scraps for 10 mins a week.  He needs regular game time in the pl team so that grey..albrighton..mahrez... iborra.... indidi and vardy all get used to his movement and positions.

So far this has been a text book example of how to waste him

you solve this by signing end of season, not taking too long to get the deal over the line so he and the rest get used to each other pre season.

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

They guy's played 126 minutes for us since signing and returning from injury and he's now being written off as a flop, waste of money, and not mentally well enough to play football.

Is this FoxesTalk at it's best or worst?

It's just Foxes Talk...nuff said lol

We should really change our style to suit all of the signings we have made that can't play 442, instead of playing it because of, what I presume, is player power. What a shambles.

Iheanacho will be lucky to get over 5 goals with players like Morgan, Albrighton, Ndidi and Simpson twatting it over his head at every opportunity.

Only Leicester City could make Iheanacho look shit. 

Some really thick people on here (thats not being derogatory - you are genuinely thick as shit) if they expect Iheanacho to A. Play well with our current formation and B. Play well with our current tactics. 

Archived