Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Iheanacho

Keep playing him this way and he'll look like a Championship player.

What's the point of buying and bringing him on when all we do is hoofing it forward? He's clearly not that type of striker and would look definitely if the team keeps the ball on the ground.

4 hours ago, MattP said:

Does anyone see him replacing Vardy or Shinji? 

We've somehow ended up with 55 million worth of strikers on the bench who don't fit our style.

He will replace Shinji.

Shinji has been playing well and even scoring at the moment and good for him, but lets be real, KI is a class above him.

Okazaki will be reduced to cameos off the bench.

17 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I've heard that LCFC medicals don't cover 'head checks' shall we say.

I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon at all. The club want rid 

Eh??

10 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Apparently he's not 'all there' a 'sandwich short of a picnic' or whatever you'd say. The club regret buying him now 

That doesn't sound good at all. Are we talking Balotelli a bit crazy sort of thing or Barton/wise type aggressively nuts? 

2 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

That doesn't sound good at all. Are we talking Balotelli a bit crazy sort of thing or Barton/wise type aggressively nuts? 

He doesn't seem ether of those 

infact, if he was as is being described, why would Man City have insisted on a buyback clause to the extent some clubs were put off pursuing him. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

infact, if he was as is being described, why would Man City have insisted on a buyback clause to the extent some clubs were put off pursuing him. 

Good point. That was why the transfer dragged on so long. Seems odd they would insist so much on buy back if that's the case.

39 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Vardy not fit, Slim not fit, Nacho not fit, Iborra lacking fitness.Hoof not fit. Silva absent without a note from his Mum and no doubt not fit in January.

Whats going on behind the scenes with our sports science wizards?

Vardy being managed through an injury, they happen. Slimani persistent on going injury problems. Nacho didn't get a full preseason with City so going to be behind. Iborra and Huth both injured and being introduced to match time with U23 and Iborra with 1st team. You can't just put players in asap as ideal as it would seem. Separately we have no idea on the Silva situation, but it's fine you pass judgement on staff roles you clearly have no idea about.

1 minute ago, Farrington fox said:

His assistant clearly belongs at the level he was at. Cs’s post match interview, well the excerpt that was aired on motd was so negative and conciliatory, I am really thinking his time here should be over. Bloody shame cos I had high hopes at the start of the season. 

Appleton?

Guest MattP
18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

For all we know that could have been part of the negotiation, get a bit more out of us by insisting on the buy back clause even though in reality they have no intention of exercising it.

I'll get behind the lad and give him time but I've got a feeling we've had our pants pulled down on this one.

57 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I've heard that LCFC medicals don't cover 'head checks' shall we say.

I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon at all. The club want rid 

SLB

26 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

He's got the mad idea that football involves passing a ball between some feet. Management struggling to explain to him that it's actually about punting a ball into the air then letting the opposition have it for a match.

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

He's got the mad idea that football involves passing a ball between some feet. Management struggling to explain to him that it's actually about punting a ball into the air then letting the opposition have it for a match.

You're the Doctor :) That explains it...

Archived