Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

19 minutes ago, Corky said:

The Ashes is not the be all and end all of cricket and too much focus is given to it.

Spot on. It's a test series we play every year or so like we do against every other test nation. We have to play it, we don't qualify, it's just part of the cricket calendar. People have been given MBEs for winning it, a similar award given to people for winning Olympic gold medals. It's treated like a world cup.

26 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Sunday dinner is crap

Your racism towards white people I'll tolerate but slagging off a Sunday dinner is out of order Wigga. :huh:

On 12/09/2017 at 22:51, Izzy Muzzett said:

We should bring back the death penalty and save £millions 

The death penalty isn't actually cheaper. The appeals process is long and rigid - and also expensive - which means that executing convicts is often more costly than leaving them in prison.

The response that 'we should just make the process simpler' is not a good one in my opinion. You'd have more wrongful executions that way which ought to be regarded as unacceptable.

10 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Theresa May is a decent human being who wants the best for Britain and is unfairly criticized because of the way she looks and speaks 

She's been criticised for her poor decisions, lack of empathy and a shite election campaign, and had the piss taken out of her for stupid answers to questions in interviews like the field of wheat bollocks she came out with. It has nothing to do with the way she talks and how she looks. And any comments on her looks are no worse than Cameron, Milliband, or Corbyn have received in recent years.

15 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Making people aware of your religious beliefs, keep them to yourself please.

There is life from other planets flying around the universe in some shit hot spaceships.

Eating meat is not wrong.

9/11 was a inside job

I think i saw you with one of your mates last night...

Nine_Mars_3.png