Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

16 hours ago, Nalis said:

I know Qatar is a shite world cup venue but I can see the benefits of a one off winter world cup.

Basically a pre-Christmas boozing session and runs into christmas party season. Sounds good to me!

it's going to be carnage. at least i'll lose 5 or 6 woolly hats instead of 5 or 6 pairs of sunglasses this time. 

7 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

it's going to be carnage. at least i'll lose 5 or 6 woolly hats instead of 5 or 6 pairs of sunglasses this time. 

Yeah I hear you on the sunglasses.

I dont buy expensive sunnies anymore as I kept losing them. Had a pair of Ray Bans I managed to lose (and retrieve) 3 times in my honeymoon until I finally lost them for good the fourth time.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Clarkson is a very good host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? There, I said it.

Don't think any other presenter of other programmes can do a better job than him on it.

Today's episode is back at 22:00, where the current contestant is only a handful of questions away from the biggest prize.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Don't think any other presenter of other programmes can do a better job than him on it.

Today's episode is back at 22:00, where the current contestant is only a handful of questions away from the biggest prize.

How did he do in the end???

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

I like Burnley and Sean Dyche

In an era of image and money over substance, there is something refreshing about an unfashionable club from a meh town in the north west being an established premier league club. Of course, they would still spend money but its not like they're spending as much as someone like Bournemouth.

They're a well run club and Dyche has done a fantastic job over the years. 

26 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I like Burnley and Sean Dyche

In an era of image and money over substance, there is something refreshing about an unfashionable club from a meh town in the north west being an established premier league club. Of course, they would still spend money but its not like they're spending as much as someone like Bournemouth.

What he’s doing now reminds me of us under the MON era. Unfashionable team with mainly non household names performing above their station, grinding out performances. Team full of effort and lack of egos

• Like 2