Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

Almost certain this will be deeply unpopular. However...

I'm starting to wonder if a generous daily posting limit here might make for a happier forum. I'm a bit tired of people using the match thread to tell nobody in particular to 'fxxk off'... A reasonable limit might cause people to think a little longer before committing their latest thoughts or reactions. 

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm starting to wonder if a generous daily posting limit here might make for a happier forum. I'm a bit tired of people using the match thread to tell nobody in particular to 'fxxk off'... A reasonable limit might cause people to think a little longer before committing their latest thoughts or reactions. 

Yeah I would say 10 posts a day or something 

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

fook off

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

If bears eat wild animals,  blood and all, does that mean they have bloody stools?

Only if they're suffering from piles and sit at the bar.

(With apologies for semi-plagiarism to whoever posted the dung beetle joke in the Joke Thread).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ScrumpyJack said:

Denmark have a better starting XI than England at the moment

Who stands out for Denmark? I like a couple of their players, including Eriksen and Delaney (and Kasper of course!), but our squad does include the likes of Grealish, Kane, Foden, Sancho, Trent...

On 20/05/2021 at 12:03, los dedos said:

Boohoo are not as bad as everybody make out . I worked in the industry for 20 years and they are no different to anyone else . 

Like all companies they will do due diligence on a supplier and approve them . What the supplier will do is out of a 10,000 order they will make 2000 garments in their approved factory. Then the supplier will make the other 8000 in a sweat shop . It's very hard to stop.

There's a lot of decent suppliers in Leicester who look after their staff and Boohoo order a lot from Leicester and contribute to our economy.  

Oh and Primark are one of the strictest when it come to using ethical suppliers while some of the more expensive High street shops don't give a shit .!

Exploiting people who dont live here is ok. 

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Who stands out for Denmark? I like a couple of their players, including Eriksen and Delaney (and Kasper of course!), but our squad does include the likes of Grealish, Kane, Foden, Sancho, Trent...

Kasp

Vestergaard Kjaer Christensen

Maehle Delaney Hojbjerg Wass

Eriksen Damsgaard

Poulsen

I just think as a starting XI they’re more balanced. Really doubting England’s midfield of being able to contribute anything meaningful. Screaming for a pre-injury Owen Hargreaves type.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Buce said:

Would it be ok if someone living elsewhere were exploiting you then?

No but i dont think Boohoo are any worse than other retailers. Boohoo were basically doing the same as their competitors only paying low wages to people here rather than in a distant land.