Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Is Slimani of premier league quality

Just now, Innovindil said:

Vardy does nothing for 82 minutes. (don't mention a penalty, I'd expect every player on the pitch to score one). Slimani does nothing for 8 minutes. = Slimani championship player. :unsure:

If you don't get service you don't score goals. Vardy missed an absolute sitter just like slim has in the past. If we don't hold the ball well, or play weird hoofball, all our strikers might aswell be championship strikers, because that's where we'll end up. 

Difference is Vardy has scored countless amounts of goals for us so misses like yesterday's are a bit easier to forgive. Slimani has offered us pretty much nothing since he arrived

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxtillidrop said:

I think he needs plenty of crosses in the box. Not suited to the way we play...would be interesting to see if we got more crosses with mahrez on left and albright on the right

This, he is a 100% a target man.

And since he is not that enough mobile and pacey in the pitch, he just can't fit into our counter attacking style. A terrible casting mistake from Ranieri or whoever the mastermind was behind this signing.

Just now, DelBoy73 said:

This, he is a 100% a target man.

And since he is not that enough mobile and pacey in the pitch, he just can't fit into our counter attacking style. A terrible casting mistake from Ranieri or whoever the mastermind was behind this signing.

Gotta be Rudkin lol

Everyone knows my opinion's on him, I don't need to say alot more.

Regards 'Is Slimani of Premier League quality?' the answer is a no from me. I can only genuinely say he played well, impressed me and i've been able to give him praise in 1 game he's played for us. That was the Sheff Utd game a few weeks ago in the League Cup, a Championship club, I think that speaks volumes and I think that is his level.

Just now, adam said:

So last week he gets abuse for getting a shot on target and now he's not up to it after 8 minutes yesterday. Give the bloke a chance. He has no service. 

if he got 8 mins in every game he would still be cr#p, to many sticking up for a player that does very little in ANY game

Just now, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

if he got 8 mins in every game he would still be cr#p, to many sticking up for a player that does very little in ANY game

We don't play to his strengths. Cross the ball in the box more and I'm sure he would score a lot more and be very useful to us. 

• Like 1