Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Match Thread - Liverpool (EFL Cup) - 19/09/2017

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

Shakey needs to show some initiative here. I've backed him, and I really want him to succeed, but he's show nothing to suggest he's going to cut it over the last few games and I'm starting to think it's not going to work.

Come on lad, sort it out.

If he sends out the same team I'm worried. Sod giving people minutes, show some tactical ability and try and get a bit more of the ball for us.

Just now, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

why wouldnt we take big nige? done well for us, at least he knows how to sort a midfield out xD

Nige is Shakey and Walsh.

So we'd be replacing Shakey with Shakey.

Remember being bottom of the table for 6 months? I don't fancy that.

WTF is going on with our team this is not Leicester city yea we sit back and wait for counter most games but jesus, our control and composure is shocking, ulloa shouldn't be anywhere near our team gave the ball away so much in fact everyone did positive of that half ermmm maybe the hamer save or getting a throw in, 

Owners must be thinking hmm maybe CS was a bad choice because our style of play has gone from prem league champions to fighting relegation to north conference football 

Shocking and dissapointed isn't even the word

Archived