Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Match Thread - Liverpool (EFL Cup) - 19/09/2017

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Sounds like a troll but tbh I'd take Nige over Shakey considering how poor we've been through pre season and our starting games. 

we've played quality opposition in most of them, but **** me we look clueless.

why wouldnt we take big nige? done well for us, at least he knows how to sort a midfield out xD

2 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Get the Moose on to have a go...

No. Skyrocket Ulloa to mars and bring Nacho or Shinji on.

it frustrates me because Shakey is going to react ONCE AGAIN after putting his beloved 4-4-2. We basically lose a half-time at every game.

what has happened to Albrighton? Can't put a cross in for weeks now.  He keeps drifting in to man mark Courtinho which leaves the right side open. Chilwell keeps pratting about. Ndidi can't seem to complete a simple pass, we boot it up to the donkeys and Leo controls it back to the other team. 

genuinely laughing we've gone in to HT drawing 0-0. 

Ridiculously shite performance from us so far. Game-plan clearly isn't working and it's equally clear Ulloa or Slimani (preferably the former) need to be binned. We're not even getting close to being in their half and stringing some passes together, let alone getting to the box and maybe carving out a decent chance to test their third-choice keeper. 

Archived