Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Post-Match Thread - Leicester 2-0 Liverpool (EFL Cup)

3 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Shakespeare masterclass. :cool:

Yets play to big guys who struggle to hold the ball up together up front so the midfield look really bad aswell. 

Then bring on Okazaki and I will look great in the second half and everyone will think it was a great Change

Told you we'd stuff them.

Hopefully Ulloa never to be seen on the pitch again. 

We suddenly press all over and look class.

Shinji motm.

Gray not far off.

Iborra some genius some disaster. Chilwell the same.

Wes and Dragovic played well.

Amartey and Albrighton not so well.

Ndidi is class when he's pressing, when he sits back we are shit.

Slim nice goal.

Iborra by the way was shocking. Only Ulloa was worse. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he needs to adjust to the pace of the league. But that was as shocking as debuts go. 

Dragovic deserves praise though, very solid throughout. Maguire + Drago might work out after all. 

Based on the performance we will get smashed at the weekend though. 

lol if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be fuming, we was so poor, and they were so wasteful.

Really how the **** did we win that, well done slim, Okazaki.

Positive's are we are in the next round, a bit of match fitness for the players on the fringes.

Negatives, we was set up awful, big questions asked about the manager, he got away with one there

First half was like watching a cemetary full of zombies in blue shirts. Within a microsecond of the Japanese Ninja Warrior coming on the game changes. It was almost like pressing the big green "GO" button. Any win against the scousers is a good one for me...my mate now owes me a big bag of McCoys crisps. Yummy.

Just now, fazzyfox said:

I actually believe it was the invisible spirits of the Thai monks who blessed our ground who twatted Ulloa into a concussive state that turned it around for us. Either that or the scousers took their foot of the pedal.

lol 

1 minute ago, Lcfcbisto said:

Yets play to big guys who struggle to hold the ball up together up front so the midfield look really bad aswell. 

Then bring on Okazaki and I will look great in the second half and everyone will think it was a great Change

Luring into false sense of security my son.

Masterclass. :cool:

2 minutes ago, Lcfcbisto said:

I don't think Slimani struggles to hold the ball, quite the contrary. The ball didn't even reach him before Okazaki came on, that is why Leicester was playing so poorly.

Just now, dedlock said:

Coutinho ran the show in the first half. We will need a strategy to contain him if we hope to win again on Saturday ( unless he was subbed because of injury).

strategy will be to play our first team.

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Iborra by the way was shocking. Only Ulloa was worse. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he needs to adjust to the pace of the league. But that was as shocking as debuts go. 

Dragovic deserves praise though, very solid throughout. Maguire + Drago might work out after all. 

Based on the performance we will get smashed at the weekend though. 

Only if we go 4-4-2. I agree with the rest.

Archived