Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Everton (H) Match Thread

Just now, LCFC_Oak said:

3-4-3 for me.

Morgan, Maguire, Fuchs

Simpson, Ndidi, Iborra, Chilly (deep lying 4)

Mahrez, Vardy, Gray (interchangeable front 3)

What i was thinking too I actually like it if that's how they line up although slightly confused by simmos inclusion if it is

Just as a laugh... Ahmed Musa is the 3rd favourite to score on bet365....

fck me.. and people trust bookies to know whats going on

Edit...as another laugh.. i just saw the squad picture on the LCFC facebook page..and Shakey isnt in it, so they must tell the manager to bugger off during the photo sessions... lol

I'm guessing Mahrez or Gray are in the hole behind Vardy.

Chilwell makes no sense, it's not a wingback role, it's an out and out winger role. He isn't a winger.

We've managed to get 5 in midfield, one of them being a defender, without adding to solidity in the middle.

Could work, but seems odd to me.

It normally takes us six months to try a formation change only to never try it again even in cup games and then four days into the job and he's put two left backs on the pitch, dropped one of our strikers and apparently given Mahrez licence to roam. At least Everton cannot revert to the tried and tested formula to stop us - whether we'll get to grips with it is another matter.

i predict at some point, Vardy will run to the edge of the box.. the ball will be walloped over his head and he will give a thumbs up sign

2 minutes ago, Loves2spooge said:

I predict at some point , gray will get the ball, make nice dribbles , then shoot the ball and it'll end in goalkeeper's hands while vardy is all alone unmarked somewhere :fishing:

Archived