Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Republic of Ireland V Denmark World Cup Qualifier

As if International football isn't already on it's arse, soon we will have a 48 team World Cup. Turgid anti-football teams like Ireland will make it. Pub teams from the arse end of the world will show up.

55 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

This shite is sickening to watch 

33 minutes ago, Koke said:

Shocking to watch. This is worse than anti football by Ireland.

21 minutes ago, shen said:

This ref is just as bad as the game itself.

16 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

ROI are the West Brom of the international scene. Turgid.

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

Ireland have taken anti-football to another level. 

9 minutes ago, davieG said:

What a load of shots that was.

4 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Ireland only do shithouse.

Glad I didn't bother with that one ...    :)

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

As if International football isn't already on it's arse, soon we will have a 48 team World Cup. Turgid anti-football teams like Ireland will make it. Pub teams from the arse end of the world will show up.

Come on.... England isn’t really the arse end of the world , Braunstone isn’t really England lol 

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

28% possession for Ireland. 

Job done.

Improvement on the first half where they bad 24% possession.

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Come on.... England isn’t really the arse end of the world , Braunstone isn’t really England lol 

Where does Braunstone start and where does Enderby end? :D

Good result for Ireland. 

Think people slating the approach of Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland have to remember not only their population size but the fact that football is one of four main sports which reduces the pool of players further again.

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

And England play such a better brand of football lol 

best league in world and 0% chance of winning the World Cup 

Pathetic you waited until the result to post this. England are on another planet to the ROI, a truly horrendous team you lot are.

Another pathetic ultra defensive display, congratulations on being the West Brom of international football.

Looking forward to seeing you getting dumped out in Dublin when you have to make a modicum of effort to get over the halfway line.

Good result for Ireland. 

Think people slating the approach of Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland have to remember not only their population size but the fact that football is one of four main sports which reduces the pool of players further again.
That's why the Republic team in particular is half made up of Englishmen who qualify because their Aunt once drank a pint of Guinness.

As an Englishman, I don't want to see The Republic of Ireland at the World Cup finals.

Whilst England fans are being run through next summer by gangs of marauding neofascist Russian hooligans,  with accompanying footage of our topless overweight baldies giving it a slurred "Come on then", you just know that the Irish will be everybody's best mates, with their disgusting friendly drunkenness, their "craic", their green curly wigs and their bonhomie.

They make us look bad. And we usually already look bad at these things.

They can piss right off.

18 hours ago, Koke said:

Where does Braunstone start and where does Enderby end? :D

Stuffed if I know! I bought my car from a fella who trades off a farm on the Lubbesthorpe Road, which won't be there much longer as developers are going to build all over it. I wonder if when the developers reach Beggars Lane they will petition Blaby District Council to change its' name because 'Beggars Lane' won't do very much for the prices of the horrible little rabbit hutches they will build along it. Oh, I'm sorry, may be I'm over-reacting. I quote from the developers' own press statements ...'landmark development designed to become the premier address in leicester for students & young professionals' (sic).

On 12/11/2017 at 11:05, Vacamion said:

As an Englishman, I don't want to see The Republic of Ireland at the World Cup finals.

Whilst England fans are being run through next summer by gangs of marauding neofascist Russian hooligans,  with accompanying footage of our topless overweight baldies giving it a slurred "Come on then", you just know that the Irish will be everybody's best mates, with their disgusting friendly drunkenness, their "craic", their green curly wigs and their bonhomie.

They make us look bad. And we usually already look bad at these things.

They can piss right off.

Seen that Ireland fans in Copenhagen passed without a single incident. Absolutely disastrous and dark day for football. The scenes not one of us wanted to see.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Seen that Ireland fans in Copenhagen passed without a single incident. Absolutely disastrous and dark day for football. The scenes not one of us wanted to see.

I'm sick of them coming over here asking politely for directions in their green T-shirts pretending it's still summer. Who do they bloody think they are, these well-wishing optimists?! Ban the lot of them...

Archived