Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Chilwell is amazing

1 hour ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Or you are in the Chilwell love in crew, i watched full backs in the 60s who could tackle , Chilwell cant tackle cant defend and has the footballing brain of a 4 year old, i saw Shlupp make better tackles and posiitIonal decisions

I hope your spelling gets better for when your at big school. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Chigwell and Gray never stopped spouting how fusterated they both were not getting a regular chance in the first team under Ranieri and Shakey, especially Gray stating “It prevented him from getting in the England squad”. I wonder what they both have to say now??!....

Edited by Tringfox

I thought Schlupp was thick but Chilwell takes it to another level. I’ve never seen a footballer who treats the football like a bomb. There was an incident in the second half yesterday when he was one on one with the defender on the byline with hardly any options. Just play the ball against his legs try and get a corner or something. What does he do, just passes it to their keeper. 

Also earlier in the season I think it was West Brom at Home we were putting presssure on in the last few minutes looking for a winner. The whistle goes for a free kick and Chilwell just boots the ball as hard & as high as he can into the stand. I couldn’t believe what he had done it was like we were winning the game and he was killing time.

• Like 1

Both him and Gray are concerning me. I don't feel like they're learning anything. Left back looked a very safe position for us at one point with a solid option in Fuchs and a bright youngster in Chilwell. Right now I think Fuchs looks well past it and Chilwell looks like he has some serious flaws to his game, and we should be looking to buy another left back in the summer. He has too many games, like yesterday, Everton and Watford, where he looks totally out of his depth. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really don't get what people want from Chilwell, he made 1 big mistake yesterday in trying to play out, lost the ball but we didn't conceded and he never tried that again all game. He was superb in defence dealing with Willian as an extra CB and dealt with Moses well in wider areas.

And yes his crossing isn't great but you know what no one ever critercises? The lack of movement from anyone when we get in the final third, who ever is on the ball has no movement, no runners no one looking to create space or look to get a pass. You often see Chilwell on a surge forward then he looks up for a pass and there is nothing on, everyone is static so he then tries to go down the line and buy a corner

We loaned out both our target men and complain when our full backs and wingers can't pick out 1 of our 3 strikers all shorter than 6ft.

And Fuchs gets ripped apart defensively as much if not more no as any pace he had has gone, he is living of the reputation earned  in the title season. People talk up his long throw but we've gotten what 2 goals from it in 3 years?

As usual Leicester fans have decided the guy that's replaced a cult hero is shit and will not accept anything else.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

I really don't get what people want from Chilwell, he made 1 big mistake yesterday in trying to play out, lost the ball but we didn't conceded and he never tried that again all game. He was superb in defence dealing with Willian as an extra CB and dealt with Moses well in wider areas.

And yes his crossing isn't great but you know what no one ever critercises? The lack of movement from anyone when we get in the final third, who ever is on the ball has no movement, no runners no one looking to create space or look to get a pass. You often see Chilwell on a surge forward then he looks up for a pass and there is nothing on, everyone is static so he then tries to go down the line and buy a corner

We loaned out both our target men and complain when our full backs and wingers can't pick out 1 of our 3 strikers all shorter than 6ft.

And Fuchs gets ripped apart defensively as much if not more no as any pace he had has gone, he is living of the reputation earned  in the title season. People talk up his long throw but we've gotten what 2 goals from it in 3 years?

As usual Leicester fans have decided the guy that's replaced a cult hero is shit and will not accept anything else.

He was absolutely fine yesterday until it got to his final ball, he's 21... I find it ludicrous on this forum that people constantly call for young players to get a chance and then suggest they need to leave and go play in the championship after a few games.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He was absolutely fine yesterday until it got to his final ball, he's 21... I find it ludicrous on this forum that people constantly call for young players to get a chance and then suggest they need to leave and go play in the championship after a few games.

David Beckham in his pomp would struggle putting ion crosses for our team currently, Vardy wins far more headers than he really should for his height but unless we drill crosses its a losing battle

Just now, DanNDH88 said:

Schlupp never got this ‘he’s young and learning’ excuse from our fans, he’s not good enough and costs us goals, send him to the championship on loan next season.

which goal yesterday did he cost us? yes he cost us one at WBA but he also created one at the other end

1 minute ago, DanNDH88 said:

Schlupp never got this ‘he’s young and learning’ excuse from our fans, he’s not good enough and costs us goals, send him to the championship on loan next season.

he's too good for the championship he won't learn anything at that level

14 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

which goal yesterday did he cost us? yes he cost us one at WBA but he also created one at the other end

When did I say he costs us goals yesterday? He does it most weeks, loses possession constantly and puts us under pressure with poor headers. 

• Like 1

Just now, DanNDH88 said:

When did I say he costs us goals yesterday? He does it most weeks, loses possession constantly and puts us under pressure with poor headers. 

he doesn't cost us goals most weeks, in fact he was the left back in a side that went 5 or 6 without conceding