Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Is Bert a staffie Col ? ...    Do they get on alright ? ..

He's a brindle pug mate. Pedigree

We introduced Bert to Lola having had Lola for two years...and they can't be bloody separated now. Seem to adore each other

Edited by Col city fan

999.jpg

There seemed to be a distinct lack of staffies in this thread so I thought I'd put up my little girl who has been absolutely amazing since day one. Get such a bad rep, but definitely one of the nicest dog breeds if trained properly.

Edited by glenny_fox
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Mother/Stepfather have a border collie, who never stops running/being a nuisance.

Father/Stepmother have a pug, that is quite literally nice but literally an attention-seeker.

Literally!

8 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

The one on the right looks like it thinks its hard but runs off when a Poodle gets lairy.

Neither of them give a shite about other dogs mate. They just sniff em and play. They are an absolute delight to be out walking with. It must be a nightmare owning a dog that literally wants to rip the nose off any other dog it comes across.

However, you give em a bone and try to take it off em...the sweet little pugs turn into crazy zombies!

• Like 1