Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

image.jpeg

Absolute dickhead

My phone is also an absolute dickhead

Wow, gravity defying dogs are new.

I'm on holiday worrying about mine who are at a house round the corner. One of them has seizures but they have only ever happened when he goes to the kennels as it seams to be triggered by be stress of thinking I will leave him and the smell of lots of other dogs.

Bloody dogs!

• 1 month later...

It's just the angle, he's actually quite small, only 62cm and 60lbs (approx. difficult to keep him still). Well, small compared to American ones.

He's basically near bottom end of the standard charts, but hopefully he is a slow grower.

Thats 27 kgs ...   not too small for 10 months.     My lad is 2 years old and has settled at 37 kgs but although solid he he hasn't got an ounce of fat on him ...   super fit !

The bitch is 11 months and is 29kgs ....    not sure where that one is going ! ...   but then her dad was called Maximus.

Does anybody have any fookin idea why anyone would be cruel to animals. .In this case, to dogs?

one thing I've never ever had the faintest clue about is why utter scum would engage in dog fighting, cock fighting, swinging cats by their tails, torturing insects.. any form of animal cruelty.

It was it was down to me. I'd like to round up people who let dogs rip each others faces off, lock them up and throw away the key.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1

Does anybody have any fookin idea why anyone would be cruel to animals. .In this case, to dogs?

one thing I've never ever had the faintest clue about is why utter scum would engage in dog fighting, cock fighting, swinging cats by their tails, torturing insects.. any form of animal cruelty.

It was it was down to me. I'd like to round up people who let dogs rip each others faces off, lock them up and throw away the key.

I reckon they have small cocks, and it makes them feel like big men with power.

Torturing insects? Who does that!

I can never understand how people get close to cats without getting skinned alive.

Evil bastards.

• 1 month later...

My spaniel has just had a litter of pups. It was a long night but she and the pups are doing great. Anyone else bred a litter and got any good tips / advice? This is my first experience (although the wife has bred dogs before)

If anyone is interested in buying a English Springer Spaniel puppy (full KC registration, vaccinations etc) then PM me. They'll be ready for their new homes around about the start of May.

Edited by stripeyfox
  • Like 1