Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea City (H) Pre Match Thread

Was really looking forward to this as it’s my first game this season I’m going to, so what happens, we’ve just had the crappiest 48 hours in a long while coupled with Swansea suddenly becoming good. FFS, perhaps I’m just being melodramatic but I just don’t know what to expect. 

same. Expect Silva and Diabate to start and maybe Kelechi (how he didn't score today I do not know). 

Expect Fuchs to come in for Chilwell, too. Latter had a mare today for both goals.

Regardless of who comes in though, it has to be a better performance today. Tempted to say it's our worst performance as a whole all season, maybe on a par with Palace at home. 

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Kasper 

Amartey

Maguire

Dragovic

Fuchs

Diabate 

Silva

Ndidi/Iborra

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Vardy

I really liked Dragovic tonight. One of a couple who can hold their heads up after tonight's game. 

I agree with that 11 although I wouldn't be adverse to a back 3 with Chilwell wing back.

• Like 2

Just now, Spicer said:

Probably the best time to change things.

Kasper

Dragovic

Maguire

Fuchs

Albrighton

Silva

Iborra

Chillwell

Mahrez

Nacho

Vardy

There is no way that Mahrez will be playing.