Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Thorgen Hazard

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

What connection?

It was my understanding that Puel had a good relationship with Eden Hazard, and that they got along quite well. I would think that with Mahrez set to leave, and LCFC having shown some interest in the younger Hazard in the past, that the bookies would see an opportunity to bring bets in by playing up the Puel / Hazard angle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

It was my understanding that Puel had a good relationship with Eden Hazard, and that they got along quite well. I would think that with Mahrez set to leave, and LCFC having shown some interest in the younger Hazard in the past, that the bookies would see an opportunity to bring bets in by playing up the Puel / Hazard angle.

Oh I didn’t know that, did he play under Puel then?

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

Didn’t I read somewhere that Hazzard Said Puel is the best coach he has played for? Puel was the one how have him his big break in France. Mods, am I right or have been smoking the strong stuff without knowing it!?