Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

57 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I had that on tap in Brewdog, was alright but not the nicest.

Get on the Omnipollo Buxton Maple truffle, crazy stuff. 10% and tastes like pudding lol 

Omnipollo are superb but their Instagram captions give me a fvcking headache so I had to boycott them 

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Omnipollo are superb but their Instagram captions give me a fvcking headache so I had to boycott them 

Ha yeah I know what you mean, too long to try and decifer but yeah they brew some absolutely incredible beers. I need to get over to Stockholm to their bar.

Just had a couple with the wife at the local hole, including a New England IPA.  Looked it up to find the brewery is Scottish ?!  Tasty but confusing.

Stateside brewers took IPA, a historic British brew, and turned it into our top craft category …

rejiggered it into “our“ New England style …

which UK brewers saw fit to grab …

and now re-re-re-export here ?!

HazyJ.JPG.8e4cae1ea595834d5947b3c091af6c7b.JPG

What is BrewDog’s reputation in the UK?  Any of you folks among the “equity punks” who invested? 

30 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Just had a couple with the wife at the local hole, including a New England IPA.  Looked it up to find the brewery is Scottish ?!  Tasty but confusing.

Stateside brewers took IPA, a historic British brew, and turned it into our top craft category …

What is BrewDog’s reputation in the UK?  Any of you folks among the “equity punks” who invested? 

They have some decent beers but it epitomises the craft beer hipster types. 

51 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I’ve invested but don’t particularly like the stuff. Will drink it when out but there are so many better bottled options out there. 

the brewdog by ours is great because of the shuffleboard tables, wouldn’t nip in for a casual pint but it’s not exactly upsetting having to drink it over carling or strongbow. 

the clean water lager or whatever its called they sell in cans is a fu cking delight, however. 

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

the brewdog by ours is great because of the shuffleboard tables, wouldn’t nip in for a casual pint but it’s not exactly upsetting having to drink it over carling or strongbow. 

the clean water lager or whatever its called they sell in cans is a fu cking delight, however. 

Shuffleboard, what a game. Found it once in a belting pub in Berlin.

On 21/02/2019 at 11:34, Wolfox said:

https://www.beer52.com/mse2019

ive just taken advantage of this…. There’s some interesting craft beers for the money…. Some of which I’ve had from the posh offie on Clarendon Park Rd…. Got to be worth a punt at that price 

Thanks for the heads up on this 18 beers for £20 free delivery, delivered today and I'm just enjoying a very nice Serbian IPA as I write this :thumbup:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Brewdog in town have got some Yellow Belly in which really is an essential beer to taste for anyone who values tasty beers 

I think it was you that mentioned this before and I had one, amounts other beers, before the Wolves match... hammered.

Edit- I have got a couple of bottles of it in my fridge, lovely stuff.

Edited by Costock_Fox

48 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I think it was you that mentioned this before and I had one, amounts other beers, before the Wolves match... hammered.

Edit- I have got a couple of bottles of it in my fridge, lovely stuff.

They're packing in making Yellow Belly so make sure you don't neck them (I say neck) too quickly mate!