Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Only recently started drinking stouts and porters but they're ace, not as gassy as lagers and I find them more agreeable with me than ales 

They’re stout event at the Devonshire Cat this weekend. Not sure how local that is to you in Sheffield but I have a couple friends who work there and the line up of beers they have for it are excellent. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

They’re stout event at the Devonshire Cat this weekend. Not sure how local that is to you in Sheffield but I have a couple friends who work there and the line up of beers they have for it are excellent. 

Cheers, I'll have a look :thumbup:

9 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Had a pour of LERVIG - Coconuts (Imperial stout with vanilla, maple, coconut) at The Brew Dock in Dublin, Ireland tonight.

It was excellent.

Sounds very nice. In Head of Steam I once had a coconut porter called Death By Coconut, so good but you can’t buy it anywhere.

3 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

By Oskar Blues, yeah? 

Lovely beer. They make a rum barrel aged version as well that is quite good.

That’s the one. I’m not a huge fan of the barrel aged ones, I had the Buxton Kentucky Wood one yesterday which I would imagine is amazing if you like bourbon but I’m not a fan.

On 22/11/2018 at 20:21, Costock_Fox said:

I know this isn’t a pint but thank **** that’s true. Absolutely horrendous combo of cucumber, melon and beer. 

8AE39F52-9EFF-4A49-B4EB-460BFE1665EC.jpeg

My wife bought me this last month.

She laughed as I drank every last disgusting drop. Somehow even worse than you'd imagine.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

There’s a new brew in town at the Fox in Lutterworth.  Goose IPA imported in from Chicago.  I’m sure it would appeal to real ale drinkers and lager drinkers alike ...   basically, anyone that enjoys a good pint  !    The price is steep at £5.60 a pint but you get what you pay for.  It’s not a session beer at 5.9% but has a lovely hoppy taste.    Well worth a trip.   And there’s a lovely big open fire to warm your cockles !

Two pints should be enough ! ...     :beer:

453070E3-DEB5-46F0-A9F3-A94975A8B3FE.jpeg

37E00F4F-BDFF-4AAD-BBEE-1025008FE02D.jpeg

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

There’s a new brew in town at the Fox in Lutterworth.  Goose IPA imported in from Chicago.  I’m sure it would appeal to real ale drinkers and lager drinkers alike ...   basically, anyone that enjoys a good pint  !    The price is steep at £5.60 a pint but you get what you pay for.  It’s not a session beer at 5.9% but has a lovely hoppy taste.    Well worth a trip.   And there’s a lovely big open fire to warm your cockles !

Two pints should be enough ! ...     :beer:

453070E3-DEB5-46F0-A9F3-A94975A8B3FE.jpeg

37E00F4F-BDFF-4AAD-BBEE-1025008FE02D.jpeg

Mate, let me know if you'll be in the Fox late afternoon/tea time on Boxing Day. My brother in law lives opposite it and we'll be up there on Boxing Day. Could do with an excuse to nip out and get away from the MIL for a bit lol