Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

M and S southwold blonde beer. This is a fantastic beer brewed at Adnams brewery anyone who likes blonde beers must try. 

89/100

Tried their Grapefruit IPA (40p a can, 4 for 3 offer a couple of weeks ago) ended up adding Lemonade to get it down.

Not really my thing, I usually try to avoid anything with a citrus taste but it was a ridiculous price so gave it a go.

9 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

Another trip to HB and tonite Lagunitas Day Time Ale.......not bad and Lagunitas 12 of Never...really good....both brewed in california.

California based brewery which is now brewed in Manchester thanks to a deal they did get with Heineken 

• 2 weeks later...

It's sacrilege to even say this, but does anyone know any decent gluten free beers? Just tried a brew dog vanguard and that was pretty good. First one I've tried after coming to the conclusion I can't keep ignoring the fact I've can't eat or drink anything with gluten in. 

In the Two Tailed Lion on Friday night I had an absolutely brilliant stout but I can't remember who from.

The Queens Rd Tap had a Thornbridge tap takeover the same evening and there was a salted caramel stout on that was unbelievable. Lucaria it was called, so drinkable.

4 hours ago, Langston said:

In the Two Tailed Lion on Friday night I had an absolutely brilliant stout but I can't remember who from.

The Queens Rd Tap had a Thornbridge tap takeover the same evening and there was a salted caramel stout on that was unbelievable. Lucaria it was called, so drinkable.

TTL has had the Stay Puft salted caramel on again this weekend apparently, lovely stuff.

I’m meant to be having a month off after sleeping in my own vomit on a bathroom floor in Athens last weekend lol. Ended up having a couple in Black Horse Aylestone on Friday after being bullied at work though.