Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

West Brom away match thread

Concerns me we cannot seem to create quality chances. I'd like to see what Iborra and Silva could do in a 3 with Ndidi. Iborra has settled in, and we look more coherent in the middle, and are actually applying pressure from both wings and the center, which we haven't done in months. 

Give me Diabate over Gray -- Diabate has the ability to break down a box with his passing and off ball movement. Gray doesn't have confidence, and he isn't doing much today. Get him on a Prem pitch and his decision-making seems to go to crap. 

In fact Chilwell and Gray both look to be getting worse. Neither seem to have the confidence they played with earlier in the season. T

The way we get caught out defensively... I understand that is our system, not the defenders, but good f'ing lord, I really do not see the benefit outweighing the risk at this point. Sending a player forward is one thing, even a couple situationally, but we have gifted them several terrific goal scoring opportunities by having too many defenders forward. I want us to play to win 3-1, 4-2, not 1-0, so I am fine with risk, but Claude's idea of aggression is sending defensive players fwd to score, except our defenders cannot finish.. Morgan doesn't have the mobility or lateral quickness to handle these sorts of breakaway chances with regularity, he needs more support. 

Thank god WBA f'ing sucks. lol that free kick, jfc Matt Phillips.