Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

Good to see business being done early and it's tremendous support for Puel. I do hope he can get us playing regularly like we did against Spurs and Arsenal (without the leaky defence of course). We need to move the ball quicker against teams that sit back as well. We don't pull players out of position enough. Hopefully Silva and a new number 10 could help with that.

I also don't necessarily think that this is the end for Danny Simpson at Leicester.

With what we have so far, the likely signing of Pereira, and Mahrez probably leaving, I could see the potential for something like this:

Kasper

Simpson Dragovic Maguire

Pereira                                      Chilwell

Ndidi Iborra Silva

Iheanacho

Vardy

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Good to see business being done early and it's tremendous support for Puel. I do hope he can get us playing regularly like we did against Spurs and Arsenal (without the leaky defence of course). We need to move the ball quicker against teams that sit back as well. We don't pull players out of position enough. Hopefully Silva and a new number 10 could help with that.

I also don't necessarily think that this is the end for Danny Simpson at Leicester.

With what we have so far, the likely signing of Pereira, and Mahrez probably leaving, I could see the potential for something like this:

Kasper

Simpson Dragovic Maguire

Ndidi Iborra Silva

Iheanacho

Vardy

We will sign more than just Pereira this summer, and as for Dragovic, no chance with Puel as manager I've read. 

13 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Kasper

Simpson Dragovic Maguire

Ndidi Iborra Silva

Iheanacho

Vardy

Three in the back with Simpson as a centre-back? lol

No width in the middle and no creative midfielder (half of one in the shape of Silva)?

Or is your formatting way off?

10 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Without " wank " Simpson we would never have won the league, have a bit of respect eh ?

He’s shit. I could t care less if he wasn’t in our title winning side. I thought he was shit then, and I think he’s shit now. So nah, tah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

He’s shit. I could t care less if he wasn’t in our title winning side. I thought he was shit then, and I think he’s shit now. So nah, tah.

Have you ever played football ? 

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

Kasper

Simpson Dragovic Maguire

Ndidi Iborra Silva

Iheanacho

Vardy

No chance.

4-2-3-1.

Very high full backs, two holding cdms covering their runs, wingers moving inside to create space on the outside.

Guest Markyblue
14 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Yep agree Wank!

Have some f.....g respect part of the immortals you dickhead

13 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Have some f.....g respect part of the immortals you dickhead

Is that an example of respect.

58 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Do you have many friends?  It's just most trolls are looking for attention and think this is one way to get it.  I am happy to go for a wee drink with you if you want to talk?  X

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking if we get this guy, sign a quality LB, hang on to Mahrez and bolster the midfield we'd be pushing for Champions League. 

Most of that is simple apart from Mahrez. We need to offer him and Vardy improved contracts, let's say 250k - 300k a week and keep these two on the pitch together. That is more important than anything this summer. 

• Like 1